Iconic looks. Innovative performance.
The ST5000’s design is the sum of amazingly useful yet stunningly stylish innovations that make it stand out from the crowd. Innovations like the Slanted Shutter, designed to comfortably fit your finger, or the handsome oversized lens that lets you aim in style. The ST5000’s body is accented by fluid, hydro-formed lines. And its self-standing Posture 7° physique makes taking those tricky self-portraits a snap.
When it comes to brightness, it’s brilliant.
When you’re looking at brilliant 1,152K high-resolution images through a 3.5” TFT Touch LCD, you know your photos are going to be something special. Its 14.2 megapixels of robust clarity deliver details you’d never thought you’d be able to capture. And with its 7x optical zoom power Schneider KREUZNACH lens and 19.6mm thick design, which is impressively thin when you consider the power it packs, your shot-taking skills are immediately and undeniably enhanced. It was engineered to help you get more out of life.
- Image sensor type: 1/2.3" (approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Image sensor (effective pixel): approx. 14.2 megapixel
- Approx. 14.5 MP
- Exposure control: Programme AE, AE Lock
- Multi, Spot, Center - weighted, Face Detection AE
- Exposure compensation: ± 2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Exposure ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Focal length: Schneider KREUZNACH Lens f = 5.6 ~ 39.2mm (35mm film equivalent: f 31 ~ 217mm)
- Digital Zoom - Still image mode: 1.0x - 7.0x Play mode: 1.0x - 13.5x (depends on image size)
- F3.3(W) ~ F5.5(T)
- TFT LCD
- 3.5" (8.9cm) display
- Focus type: TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Center AF, Face Detection AF, Smart Touch AF, Face Recognition AF, One Touch Shooting)
- Flash range: Wide: 0.3m - 3.2m, Tele: 0.5m - 1.9m (ISO AUTO)
This 14MP, 7x zoom luxury compact has an ultra-sharp touch screen
Samsung ST5000 review
Touchscreen cameras have been around for a while, but we hadn't found a compact touchscreen camera that offers a truly compelling user experience until we got our hands on Samsung's ST5000. It's one of the company's third-generation touchscreen cameras...
alaTest has collected and analysed 48 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviewers really like the usability and image quality. The portability and performance also get good ratings. Many are negative about the value for money.
Creating Photos with Unique Colours
We will be editing a photo of a female model taken in general mode by adding a little special and unique colour.