Get The Most Out of Your Product
- How-to Guides -  How to use DLNA technologies
- FAQs -  Where can I download Windows Mobile 6.5 for my Omnia II?
- FAQs -  How can I check what internet connection is active at the moment?
- FAQs -  Does the GPS application support English and Arabic language?
- FAQs -  How to Lock and Unlock the Samsung Omnia II (GT-I8000) handset
Software Upgrade Thru Kies
An easy way to upgrade to the latest software available for your mobile phone, and enjoy improved functionality and other enhancements.
Samsung Kies connects your mobile phone to your personal computer, making it easier for you to synchronize data between devices and find new apps.
Protect your personal information and recover a lost phone. Samsung Dive lets you control and track your mobile remotely.
Find and download a tremendous selection of high-quality apps, including games, news, reference, social networking, navigation, and more.
Configure WAP, MMS, and e-mail for your mobile phone and enjoy a wider variety of Samsung Mobile Services.
AllShare PC software
With AllShare on your mobile, you can share and play videos, photos, and music on other AllShare/DLNA compatible devices such as your PC, TV, and digital camera.