Beat DJ application
• Fun feature allows you to be your own DJ and add special effects to your music.
• You can “Scratch” your records or mix various effects.
unique DISC UI
• Innovative and intuitive DISC UI makes navigating through music files fun and easy.
• Displays album covers as CD icons that scroll across the screen.
- 3G Band: 900 / 2100 MHz
- GPRS network & data
- EDGE network & data
- HSDPA Data Speed
- Samsung Proprietary OS
- AMOLED display
- WQVGA display resolution
- 2.8" Main display size
- 4000 x 4000 (Progressive JPEG: 640 x 480), 4000 x 4000 (in case of AGIF : 640 x 480), 4000 x 4000 Camera Resolution
- 4x Digital zoom
- Flash (LED)
- Auto Focus
Samsung Beat DJ review
Samsung's Beat DJ sports some interesting and well-implemented features, but the user interface isn't uniformly polished and the sound quality isn't all we'd hoped for. A beautiful AMOLED touchscreen, however, makes it a decent twist on a standard...
Samsung M7600 Beat DJ
This music phone has a touchscreen turntable. No, really, it does!
alaTest has collected and analysed 158 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviews about the screen and GPS navigation are overall positive. The connectivity and usability also get good feedback, but some have doubts about the battery and features. There are some mixed comments about the reliability and camera.
Good news for clumsy phone owners
Discover the latest developments being incorporated into modern mobile phones to ensure they can handle life’s little tumbles.