Beat DJ application
• Fun feature allows you to be your own DJ and add special effects to your music.
• You can “Scratch” your records or mix various effects.
unique DISC UI
• Innovative and intuitive DISC UI makes navigating through music files fun and easy.
• Displays album covers as CD icons that scroll across the screen.
- 3G Band: 900 / 2100 MHz
- GPRS network & data
- EDGE network & data
- HSDPA Data Speed
- Samsung Proprietary OS
- AMOLED display
- WQVGA display resolution
- 2.8" Main display size
- 4000 x 4000 (Progressive JPEG: 640 x 480), 4000 x 4000 (in case of AGIF : 640 x 480), 4000 x 4000 Camera Resolution
- 4x Digital zoom
- Flash (LED)
- Auto Focus
Samsung M7600 Beat DJ review: Scratching the beat
The Samsung M7600 Beat is a DJ. What's on its mind is on its face, a brave stab at not only putting music in your pocket but in your hands as well. The M7600 Beat is quick to claim a territory of its own...
alaTest has collected and analysed 196 reviews from magazines and websites. Comments about the GPS navigation and connectivity are overall positive. The usability and design are also mentioned favorably, but there are some negative opinions about the...
Good news for clumsy phone owners
Discover the latest developments being incorporated into modern mobile phones to ensure they can handle life’s little tumbles.