• Easy to grip, the ergonomic 13.6mm is slim enough to fit anywhere, from the hand to pocket.
• 1.43" CSTN LCD offers comfortable viewing of menus and text messages.
• Sturdy and solid feel.
• Comfortable and easy-to-press buttons.
Enhanced Mobile Power
• Easy-to-use one-hand operation.
• 200-entry phonebook contains all your phone numbers for easy retrieval.
• SMS storage of up to 100 messages.
• 800mAh battery prolongs the battery life.
- Samsung Proprietary OS
- 107.4 x 45.5 x 13.6mm handset size
- 64.5g - handset weight
- 800mAh standard battery capacity
- Standard talk time: 7h 30min
- Standard standby time: up to 550 hour
- 40 polyphonic ringtone
- MP3 ringtones
- Predictive Text Input T9
- Cell broadcast
Samsung E1080 review
The Samsung E1080 isn't as pretty as its close relation, the E1170, but it does offer the same excellent battery life and combines it with a well-built and rugged casing. The lack of a camera, absence of connectivity and disappointing screen count...
alaTest has collected and analysed 720 reviews from magazines and websites. People are impressed by the design and responsiveness. The battery and usability are also mentioned favorably. There are some less positive comments about the apps and features.
Ask & Answer
60 Questions16 Answers
Can you use Bluetooth on this phone
darling on 2011-06-30
Their is no connectivity in the menu
Walex on 2011-12-12
does this phone have any simple games
philt on 2012-05-22
Yeah, there's one called Super Jewel Quest
Willow on 2012-06-26
Good news for clumsy phone owners
Discover the latest developments being incorporated into modern mobile phones to ensure they can handle life’s little tumbles.