Enjoy double the connectivity with DUOS! Samsung’s Ch@t222 has access to 2 SIM cards at the same time, letting you easily separate your personal life from your work life. You can also enjoy more advantageous roaming fees and better network coverage when traveling. DUOS gives you all the conveniences of two mobiles with one handy mobile!
Staying social does not mean staying put! Samsung’s Ch@t222 lets you keep in touch with friends, family and business associates through popular social networking methods, instant messaging programs, and email - all on the go via your mobile phone. Email accounts can be set up easily so you check for urgent email without needing a PC!
- Multi-slot Class 10 network & data
- Samsung OS
- 0.723W/kg SAR value
- Dimensions: 109.5 x 61.3 x 11.85mm
- Weight: 90g
- 1000mAh standard battery capacity
- 710 min standard talk time
- 550 hrs standard standby time
- Bar device
- TFT display technology
- 220 x 176 display resolution
- 2.2" Display Size
- Camera Resolution / VGA
- 4x Digital zoom
- Shot mode: Single, Continuous, Frame
- Photo effects: Antique, Fog, Moonlight, Colour boost, Posterise, Sola rise, Sharpen, Stamp, Black and White, Sepia, Negative, Milky, Lighting (Image editor only)
Ask & Answer
8 Questions4 Answers
Samsung E2222 - does it take mini-SIM or micro-SIM?
Tamzin on 2012-07-05
Standard mini-SIM, not micro-SIM
RichardG891 on 2012-07-17
Does it work in the US, Japan and Korea (i.e. is it compatible with the networks there ?)
toni on 2013-05-04
Hi, The Ch@t222 is quad band, so it should work in the US, Japan and Korea. We recommend that you contact your network ...
Samsung E-Support on 2013-05-06
Good news for clumsy phone owners
Discover the latest developments being incorporated into modern mobile phones to ensure they can handle life’s little tumbles.