Compact design that fits perfectly
Now you can enjoy the power and style of the Samsung Galaxy S4 in a more compact shape. The beautifully slim design of the Galaxy S4 Mini means you can take it with you anywhere. This sleek exterior houses a vivid and wide 4.3-inch qHD sAMOLED display and powerful processor, so there’s no compromise in terms of performance or your viewing experience. The compact Galaxy S4 Mini is also designed for a comfortable grip and it fits your hand perfectly.
Unlimited possibilities thanks to superior performance
The Galaxy S4 Mini is ready to help in any situation. Outstanding performance enables you to perform more tasks easily and quickly. An ultra-fast processor, more than enough memory, an embedded high-resolution camera system, and various connection options make sure you can face any challenge and make the most of special moments in day-to-day life.
* User memory space may be less than the total memory space due to system files. User memory may differ by region, carrier, and supporting language, and may change after software upgrade.
Group Play: Share the fun with friends
Even though you have no Wi-Fi or network connection, you can still connect with other people and easily share all the fun. Group Play brings everyone together and offers various sharing options including combining all your handsets as a speaker system, creating a photo collage, playing a game together, and more.
- LTE 4G support
- GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz) support
- LTE Cat 3 (800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600MHz) * Dependent on market support
- HSPA+ (850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100MHz) support
- 802.11a/b/g/n available
- Wi-Fi Direct available
- BT 4.0 (PBAP, A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, OPP, SAP, HID, PAN, MAP)
- NFC available
- DLNA support
- KIES, KIES Air support
- QHD sAMOLED Technology
- Colour Depth: 16M
- 4.27" Size
- 540 x 960 (qHD) Resolution
- 8 / 16GB Memory**
- Accelerometer, Geomegnetic, Gyro ,Light , Proximity Sensor
- White Frost / Black Mist
- 1900mAh Standard Battery
- Up to 9 Hours Internet Usage Time (3G)
- Up to 8 Hours Internet Usage Time (LTE)
- Up to 11 Hours Internet Usage Time (WI-FI)
- Up to 10 Hours Video Playback Time
- Up to 49 Hours Audio Playback Time
- Up to 12 Hours Talk Time (W-CDMA)
- Up to 300 Hours Standby Time (W-CDMA)
- Up to 300 Hours Standby Time (LTE)
- Samsung Apps available
- Music available in Samsung Hub
- Books available in Samsung Hub
- Games available in Samsung Hub
- ChatON available
- ActiveSync available
- KNOX, ODE, EAS, MDM, VPN
- Android JB 4.2.2 support
- Dual Core Application Processor available
- 1.7GHz CPU Speed
- CMOS, 8MP Megapixels Camera Resolution (Rear)
- CMOS, 1.9MP Megapixels Camera Resolution (Front)
- Power LED Flash
- Auto Focus available
- 124.6 x 61.3 x 8.94mm Dimension (H x W x D)
- 107g Weight
- USB v2.0 Support
- 3.5mm Stereo Earjack
- MicroSD External Memory Slot (up to 64 GB)***
- Micro SIM (3FF) Support
- Micro USB (5V, 1A) available
- Assisted GPS / GLONASS available
- MPEG4, H.264, MP43, VC-1, WMV 7/8, Sorenson Spark, H.263, VP8
- Full HD (1080p) Video Playback available
- Recording up to 30fps
- MP3, AMR-NB / WB, AAC / AAC+ / eAAC+, WMA, Vorbis (OGG), FLAC
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini review
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is not merely a smaller version of the Android powerhouse, lacking as it does the same impressive lineup of specs as its big brother. Nevertheless, it still packs plenty of power and a decent screen into a very comfortable...
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini preview: First look
If there was anything certain after the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4, it was the imminent arrival of a mini version. The question wasn't whether or when - the Galaxy S4 mini is drafting even closer behind the flagship than its predecessor did last...
alaTest has collected and analysed 591 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviewers really like the design and portability. The camera and responsiveness are also mentioned favorably. There are some negative opinions about the reliability and features.
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
I love this phone, it has so many great apps. I use it all day for work and battery lasts the whole day. I think it is quite good value its not the cheapest phone but i love it's size, I don't need a ...
UKred5 on 2013-11-29
‘‘Amazing and Under Rated’’
Replaced my great galaxy 111 for the 1v mini coz I much prefer the smaller size. Much easier to handle, great specs, . Excellent. Only issue I had was having to pay my provider a huge penalty to repla...
tfryes on 2013-11-10
i bought this phone and its amazing i love this phone i hope u guys like it aswell
kapi123456 on 2013-10-25
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we'd like to hear what you think of it.
Ask & Answer
46 Questions40 Answers
Is S Health app available for S4 mini?
Paul on 2013-07-10
I can't find that app on my S4 Mini at all - I've tried all kinds of entries and nothing there. Anyone else been able to...
Jo.C on 2013-09-11
How do I get the 'Drama' mode on my S4 mini?
Chris on 2013-07-04
Hi Chris, The S4 mini currently does not support 'Drama' mode. This is due to software limitations.
Samsung E-Support on 2013-07-08
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Life Companion
At Samsung, we are guided by strong values and ethical standards to ensure the highest quality in everything we do. As a company, we strive to help people live better lives.