Kids' Specialised User Interface
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids offers a kid-friendly user experience that is very simple and easy for kids to use. Card style applications are big and colourful to grab the child’s attention. A variety of characters are available and can be changed for fun.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids is not only for kids, but also useful for parents to control their kids’ usage. Parents can manage the apps which they’d like to put on Kids Mode through Parental Control function. Also, Time Manager limits the time kids can use this electronic device. Moreover, parents can enjoy normal tablet mode through Standard Mode, so parents don’t need to buy their own tablet!
- Data Only Device
- 802.11a/b/g/n 2.4 + 5GHz Support
- Wi-Fi Direct available
- A2DP, AVRCP, OPP, HID, PAN Support
- DLNA Available
- KIES, KIES Air available
- 16M colours Depth
- 7 inch Size Display
- 1024 x 600 (WSVGA) Resolution
- 8GB ROM + 1GB RAM*
- Accelerometer, Geo-magnetic, Light Sensor Support
- Yellow Colour available
- 4000mAh Battery
- Up to 8h Internet Usage Time(WI-FI)
- Up to 7h Video Playback Time
- Up to 109h Audio Playback Time
- Video Format: H.263, H.264, MPEG4, WMV, DivX
- Full HD (1080p) Video Playback available (when connected to a Full HD (1080p) display)
- Video Recording up to 30fps
- Audio Format: AAC, AAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, eAAC+, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, AC-3, FLAC
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1 OS
- Dual Core Application Processor
- 1.2GHz CPU Speed
- 1.3 Megapixels Camera Resolution (Front)
- 3 Megapixels Camera Resolution (Rear)
- 111.1 x 188 x 9.9mm Dimension
- 302g Weight
- USB 2.0 support
- 3.5mm Stereo Earjack available
- MicroSD (up to 32GB) External Memory Slot
- Micro USB (5V, 2A) available
- Samsung Apps available
- ActiveSync available
Ask & Answer
44 Questions49 Answers
Can separate time limits be set up for 2 children so they both have their own alloted time to cut out any arguing?
Karen on 2013-11-17
Hi Karen I bit the bullet and bought this, but I can't find any way to set up two kids modes or two different time peri...
Ldeans on 2013-11-25
Can my kids access the web through kid mode and can you give me an idea what age this tablet is appropriate for?
IMcG on 2013-11-29
Hi, To view the full features and specifications of the Tab 3 Kids 7.0 by clicking on the link below; http://www.samsu...
Samsung E-Support on 2013-12-02
A day out with Galaxy Note 10.1
See what happens when illustrator Patrick Vale takes the Galaxy Note 10.1 on a creative tour of London.
The Joy of the Journey with the Galaxy Note II
Renowned illustrator Paul Davis shows what the joy of the journey is all about by taking the Note II onto the UK’s public transport system.