The new, faster computer
that keeps getting better and better.
Boots in Seconds
Boots up in 7 seconds, resumes instantly and loads web pages blazingly fast.
Thousands of Apps
Built-in apps and thousands more from the Chrome Web Store.
- Google Chrome
- 12.1" SuperBright 300nit WXGA LED Display (1280 x 800), Anti-Reflective
- Intel® HD Graphics
- Shared with System Memory
- 16GB Solid-state Drive
- 4W Stereo Speaker (2W x 2)
- 1megapixel HD Webcam
- Headphone-out / Mic Combo
- Intel® Celeron™ Processor 867 (1.3GHz, 2MB)
- 291.8 x 216.7 x 21.1 ~ 21.2mm (11.4" x 8.5" x 0.83" ~ 0.83")
- 1.37kg (3.02lbs)
- 4GB DDR3 System Memory at 1333MHz (on BD 2GB + 2GB x 1)
- 1 DIMM Slots
- Intel HM65
- 10 / 100 / 1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 802.11abg/n 2 x 2
Ask & Answer
15 Questions8 Answers
which printer do I buy for my samsung chromebook?
slimmand35 on 2012-07-01
You need a cloud printer. These are supplied by most printer manufacturers. Google it.
Alastair on 2012-07-15
Is it possible to change Chrome OS with Windows7?
Kris on 2012-09-24
No, of you wan't Windows 7 buy a Windows laptop. Chromebook runs exclusively on Google's 'Chrome' software.
aniwales on 2012-11-14