Engineered to last
Protect productivity and reduce costs with a robust Duracase Pro chassis, which incorporates a solid metal hinge and spill-resistant keyboard. They’re proven to protect the notebook against drops of 76cm, up to 500kg force on the display enclosure, and minor spills on the device. And the anti-shock HDD with free fall sensor can also survive drops over 76cm.
Samsung's intelligent battery charging technology enables the battery to keep 80% of its original capacity for up to 1000 recharges - that’s up to 3x longer than a typical battery, which is normally just over 300 cycles. Making our batteries more economical and environmentally friendly as fewer batteries need to be replaced over the lifecycle.
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional (64-bit) Operating System
- Intel HD Graphics Processor
- Shared Memory (Integrated Graphic Memory)
- 320GB (5400rpm S-ATA) Hard Drive (HDD)
- Super Multi Dual Layer (S-ATA) ODD
- HD (High Definition) Audio
- 3 Watts Stereo Speaker (1.5 Watts x 2) + Sub-Woofer
- HDMI Port
- Intel® Core™ i3 Processor 380M (2.53GHz, 3MB)
- 2GB (DDR3 / 2GB x 1) System Memory
- Intel HM55 Chipset
- Gigabit LAN Wired Ethernet LAN attached
- 802.11bg/n Wireless LAN
Ask & Answer
2 Questions1 Answer
Mouse pad with own mind
TWB16666 on 2012-01-17
It sounds like you could be using the pointer located on your keyboard. It is a little blue rubber pad which functions a...
Samsung Service on 2012-01-23
HOW TO DOWNLOAD DRIVERS AND DISPLAY DRIVERFOR LAPTOP NP200B5A?
Help other Samsung owners by Answering their question