Engineered to last
Protect productivity and reduce costs with a robust Duracase Pro chassis, which incorporates a solid metal hinge and spill-resistant keyboard. They’re proven to protect the notebook against drops of 76cm, up to 500kg force on the display enclosure, and minor spills on the device. And the anti-shock HDD with free fall sensor can also survive drops over 76cm.
Samsung's intelligent battery charging technology enables the battery to keep 80% of its original capacity for up to 1000 recharges – that’s up to 3x longer than a typical battery, which is normally just over 300 cycles. Making our batteries more economical and environmentally friendly as fewer batteries need to be replaced over the lifecycle.
- Genuine Windows® 7
Professional (64 Bit) Operating System
- 15.6" SuperBright© 300 nit Anti-reflective HD (1366 x 768) LED Display
- 3GB (DDR3 / 2GB x 1 + 1GB x 1) system memory
- 2 x SODIMM
- Intel HM65 Chipset
- Gigabit Wired Ethernet LAN
- Intel® Core™ i3 Processor 2310M (2.1GHz, 3MB)
- Intel® HD Graphics - shared with main memory
- Shared Memory (Int. Graphic)
- 320GB (5400rpm S-ATA) Hard Disc Drive (HDD)
- Super Multi Dual Layer (S-ATA)
- HD (High Definition) Audio
- EDS (Enhanced Digital Sound) Effect
- Mic Noise Suppression
- 3W Stereo Speaker (1.5W x 2)
- 1.3MP HD Integrated Web Camera
Ask & Answer
3 Questions2 Answers
Could someone advise on the battery charge time on this model, thanks
rezobuzz on 2011-09-06
Hi, the charge time is approx 2.5 Hours (charge time will increase if laptop is being used while charging).
Samsung customer service on 2011-10-12
Do these laptops have glossy screens?
AW848 on 2011-11-20
No, it is matt, which is good.
sirlukas on 2012-09-30