Designed for great value
As affordable as it is powerful, the ultra-stylish RV510 delivers true value, combining cool features with a distinctive design. Its haptic-enhanced ergonomic capabilities make using the RV510 both enjoyable and productive. It’s exactly what you’re looking for – high-end design and high performance innovation, giving you more for less.
Crafted for style and safety
Because a life on the go can often trip you up, the Samsung RV510 was crafted to not let you down. In fact, its high quality craftsmanship extends as much to its exterior as to its high performance inner workings. Built to withstand bumps and knocks, the RV510 comes with a robust, durable casing designed to keep its contents safe and sound as well as reduce the risk of scratches and fingerprints. And its ergonomic, stylish design makes it as coolly eye-catching as it is reliable.
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium (64b) Operating System
- 15.6" LED HD (1366 x 768) 16:9 Gloss Display
- Intel GMA 4500M (Integrated Graphics)
- Shared Memory (Integrated Graphics)
- 320GB (5400rpm S-ATA) Hard Drive (HDD)
- Super Multi Dual Layer (S-ATA) (ODD)
- HD (High Definition) Audio
- SRS 3D Sound Effect
Mic Noise Suppression
- 2 Watts Stereo Speaker (1 Watts x 2)
- Integrated Web Camera
- Intel® Celeron® Processor T3500 (2.1GHz, 1MB)
- 379.6 x 255.5 x 32.6 ~ 37.4mm (14.9" x 10.0" x 1.28" ~ 1.47")
- 2.44kg (5.37lbs)
- 2GB (DDR3 / 2GB x 1) Graphic Memory
- 2 x SODIMM (Up to 4GB) Memory Slot
- Intel GL40 + ICH9M Chipset
Samsung RV510 review
The 15.6-inch Samsung RV510 certainly has its good points, including an excellent keyboard and vibrant screen, but its sluggish processor means it's outclassed by similarly priced rivals.
alaTest has collected and analysed 129 reviews from magazines and websites. Ratings about the keyboard and battery are on the whole positive. The screen and performance are also appreciated, but there are some less positive comments about the energy...
Ask & Answer
14 Questions8 Answers
What is the battery life for notebook?
Kirku285 on 2011-09-12
Hi, the specs for this laptop indicate a battery life of 2-3 hours with this laptop. Having said that any extensive or h...
Samsung customer service on 2011-09-30
Recently bought this laptop keeps cutting its self off do i send it back to you or the store?
Ant97 on 2012-01-24
We are sorry to hear of the problems you are facing, we would advise that you contact our support team to try and resolv...
Samsung Service on 2012-01-25