Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium
Create, connect and share.
Optimised Gaming mode
Give yourself an advantage by switching to Gaming mode. It turbo cools the CPU to keep it working at full speed for non-stop gaming action. The Windows key and touch pad can also be disabled using the Gaming mode settings to avoid accidental interruptions, and the main gaming keys are highlighted in red, so you play faster with fewer errors. Plus it activates special wall paper and theme controls.
Tailor made offers for gamers
Supercharge your gaming experience with the blistering processing power of a highend graphics card*. A quad-core Intel processor also dynamically allocates processing power where it's needed for seamless game play. Innovative ExpressCache™ technology significantly improves startup, application launch, Internet surfing and information access speeds.
*NVIDIA® Geforce® GTX 675M(2D Model) / AMD Radeon™ HD 7970M(3D Model)
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- 17.3" SuperBright 400nit FHD LED Display (1920 x 1080)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 675M Graphics
- 2GB GDDR5
- 1.5TB S-ATA II Hard Drive (7200RPM, 750GB x 2) with ExpressCache 8GB
- BluRay Drive
- HD Audio
- Dolby Home Theatre®
- 4W Stereo Speaker (2W x 2)
- 2.0 megapixel Webcam
- VGA available
- HDMI available
- Mic-in available
- Internal Mic available
- Display Port available
2 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0
- 7-in-1 (MS, MS Pro, SD, SDHC, MMC, MMC plus, xD)
- RJ45 (LAN) available
- DC-In (Power Port) available
- Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 3610QM (2.30Hz, 6MB L3 Cache)
- 409.8 x 284.8 x 32.9 ~ 49.8mm (16.1" x 11.2" x 1.29" ~ 1.96")
- 3.81kg (8.39 lbs)
- 4 DIMM Slots
- Intel HM76
- 10 / 100 / 1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235, 2x2 802.11 abg/n (up to 300Mbps)
- Bluetooth V 4.0
Ask & Answer
9 Questions2 Answers
Will you release samsung np700 g7c withAMD Radeon HD 7970M before the vat promotion expires?
crashuk on 2012-05-15
the VAT promotion has already expired
steveo on 2012-05-16
What harddrive will go with this laptop?
yoercc on 2014-02-24
Hi, We recommend you contact our IT Support Team as we require further information from you. Thanks.
Samsung E-Support on 2014-02-26