Optimised Gaming mode
Give yourself an advantage by switching to Gaming mode. It turbo cools the CPU to keep it working at full speed for non-stop gaming action. The Windows key and touch pad can also be disabled using the Gaming mode settings to avoid accidental interruptions, and the main gaming keys are highlighted in red, so you play faster with fewer errors. Plus it activates special wall paper and theme controls.
Tailor made offers for gamers
Supercharge your gaming experience with the blistering processing power of a highend graphics card*. A quad-core Intel processor also dynamically allocates processing power where it's needed for seamless game play. Innovative ExpressCache™ technology significantly improves startup, application launch, Internet surfing and information access speeds.
* NVIDIA® Geforce® GTX 675M (2D Model) / AMD Radeon™ HD 7870M (3D Model)
Quick dial for optimised performance
A simple Mode Dial lets you switch quickly between 4 different modes for optimum performance. Gaming mode make playing easier, while Balanced mode is ideal for general use. In Library mode fan noise is reduced and any unnecessary lighting or sound is switched off. And in Green mode you can save power eg. during long downloads.
- Windows 8
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 675M Graphics with 2GB GDDR5 Graphic Memory
- 16GB DDR3 System Memory at 1600MHz (4GB x 4)
- BluRay Drive
- Stereo Speakers ( 2W x 2 ) with Sub-woofer ( 3W )
Dolby Home Theater®
2 megapixel Webcam
- 1 VGA
1 Display Port
2 USB3.0, 2 USB2.0
6-in-1 (MS, MS Pro, SD, SDHC, SDXC, xD) Multi-media Card Reader
1 Headphone out
1 RJ45 (LAN)
- Security Slot
- 409.8 x 284.8 x 32.9 ~ 49.8mm (16.13" x 11.21" x 1.3" ~ 1.96")
- Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 3630QM (2.4GHz, 6MB L3 Cache)
- 17.3" SuperBright 400nit FHD LED Display (1920 x 1080)
- 1.5TB S-ATA II Hard Drive (7200RPM, 750GB x 2) with ExpressCache 8GB
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235, 2 x 2 802.11abg/n (up to 300Mbps)
Gigabit Ethernet [10 / 100 / 1000]
- Island-type keyboard with Numeric key
- 8 Cell (89Wh)
120W AC Adapter
- 3.81kg (8.4lbs)
Ask & Answer
3 Questions1 Answer
Can you customize the backlit keyboard colours?
titjacst on 2013-05-06
Hi Jack, The colours of the keys are preset and cannot be changed. Thanks.
Samsung E-Support on 2013-05-09
How to connect my series 7 pc to my TV to play blue ray DVD
Help other Samsung owners by Answering their question