Direct LED Technology
At Samsung, you get cost-effective display solutions with Direct LED technology, which is greener and more eco-friendly than CCFL lamps. The LED are situated behind the panel and the light is emitted from the rear. Its easy to fit and bright colour uniformity means that you can enjoy the same innovative LED technology.
Low Power Consumption
The Samsung MD Series deliver a cost-effective solution that's also gentle on the planet with the eco-friendly, low power consuming LED back light solution. Plus, you can optimise the conditions of your digital signage by reducing the amount of heat radiating through the actual display area. Conventional LFDs emit consistent amounts of heat across the breadth of the display while the new Samsung LFD not only minimise but centralise is around the sides of the screen. You can now enjoy low power consumption, meaning lower running costs.
Various Connectivity From Analogue To Digital
Access a wide range of digital content for a more engaging user experience with our comprehensive connectivity options. Connect PCs and other compatible devices to display the content that is most relevant to your audience. The MD Series lets you control your display with both Ethernet / RS-232C and remote control simultaneously. It also features a built-in LAN card, allowing users to access the network without the need for addtional devices or inffrastructure.
- 30 ~ 81KHz H-Scanning Frequency
- 148.5MHz (Max) Pixel Frequency
- 56 ~ 75Hz V-Scanning Frequency
- Analog D-SUB, DVI-D Connectivity
- Component, CVBS, HDMI Connectivity
- 40" Diagonal Size
- 60Hz LED BLU
- 1920 x 1080 (16:9) Resolution
- 0.15375 (H) x 0.46125 (V) mm Pixel Pitch
- 885.6 (H) x 498.15 (V) mm Active Display Area
- 350cd/m² Brightness
- 100000:1 (AV Mode) Contrast Ratio
- 178°:178° (CR over 10) Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical)
- 8ms Response Time (G-to-G)
- 16.7 Million Display Colour
- 72% Colour Gamut