RS232C In - Out
RS232C, a standard of serial communication, is used for the communication between PC and displays. Therefore, A Multiple Display Control (MDC), helping various displays to be easily and simultaneously operated on PC, is possible with RS232C function.
Save Money, Save Space With Built - In Speakers.
Maximize your impact with a great picture and crisp audio. Your message will be heard loud and clear with built - in speakers. You’ll save money when you eliminate the cost of purchasing separate speakers, and you’ll save valuable space as well.
- H-Scanning frequency: 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum pixel frequency: 165MHz
- V-Scanning frequency: 56Hz ~ 85Hz
- Analog D-sub, DVI-D inputs (RGB)
- 46" panel size (diagonal)
- S-PVA (B-DID) panel type
- 1920 x 1080 (16:9) resolution
- Pixel pitch (mm): 0.53025 (H) x 0.53025 (V)
- 1018.08 (H) x 572.67 (V) active display area (mm)
- 450cd/m² display brightness
- 40000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio
- 178˚ / 178˚ viewing angle (H/V)
- Response time: 8ms
- Display: 8bit - 16.7 million colours
- Colour Gamut: 72%
- 4000:1 contrast ratio