Edge LED Technology
Samsung Edge LED solution utilises LED lamps around the edge of the panel so the LEDs emit light on the side of the panel. This results in a much thinner screen that requires fewer lamps meaning reduced power consumption and less heat generation. Its slim and light weight design offers heavy weight communication solutions for any business looking to convey concise marketing or educational messages. Plus low power consumption means lower running costs. The LED technology driving the LFD consumes less energy than conventional CCFL-based LFD and is lower on co2 emissions.
Enhanced User Experience
Samsung LFDs leverage the most cutting-edge technology to provide enhanced functionality aligned to your business needs. With the built-in media player for your Samsung LFD, you can activate your display capabilities more than you ever thought possible. Built within a microchip the media player has a CPU with a powerful processing speed. The inclusion of our Samsung MagicInfo Lite software enables you to run the LFD as a stand alone unit without the need of additional players.
Various Connectivity From Analogue To Digital
Access a wide range of digital content for a more engaging user experience with our comprehensive connectivity options. Connect PCs and other compatible devices to display the content that is most relevant to your audience. The ME Series lets you control your display with both Ethernet/RS-232C remote control simultaneously.
- 30 ~ 81kHZ H-Scanning Frequency
- 148.5MHz Maximum Pixel Frequency
- 56 ~ 75HZ V-Scanning Frequency
- 75" Diagonal Size
- 240Hz LED BLU Type
- 1920 x 1080 (16:9) Resolution
- 0.2865 (H) x 0.8595 (V) Pixel Pitch (mm)
- 1650.24 (H) x 928.26 (V) Active Display Area
- 550cd/m² Brightness
- 5000:1 Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)
- 178° / 178° Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical)
- 4ms (typ.) Response Time (G-to-G)
- 10bit Dithering - 1.07Billion Display Color
- 72% Color Gamut
- 100000:1 (AV Mode) Contrast Ratio