RS232C In - Out
RS232C, a standard of serial communication, is used for the communication between PC and displays. Therefore, A Multiple Display Control (MDC), helping various displays to be easily and simultaneously operated on PC, is possible with RS232C function.
Reliable, durable and dust - resistant.
Introducing a monitor that was built to stand the test of time - and dust. This Samsung LFD is durable and dust - resistant. Corner - sealing design, double - layer structure, and screw and user hole sealing add to its ruggedness. Make sure dirt and dust don’t stand in the way of getting your message out.
- H-Scanning frequency: 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum pixel frequency: 165MHz
- V-Scanning frequency: 56Hz ~ 85Hz
- Analog D-sub, DVI-D inputs (RGB)
- 40" panel size (diagonal)
- S-PVA (DID) panel type
- 1920 x 1080 (16:9) resolution
- Pixel pitch (mm): 0.46125 (H) x 0.46125 (V)
- 885.6 (H) x 498.15 (V) active display area (mm)
- 500cd/m² (Energy saving on) 700cd/m² (Energysaving off) display brightness
- 10000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio
- 178˚ / 178˚ viewing angle (H/V)
- Response time: 8ms
- Display: 8bit - 16.7 million colours
- Colour Gamut: 72%
- 3000:1 contrast ratio