RS232C, a standard of serial communication, is used for the communication between PC and displays. Therefore, A Multiple Display Control (MDC), helping various displays to be easily and simultaneously operated on PC, is possible with RS232C function.
A smart sensor that automatically saves energy.
Stop worrying about the lighting conditions affecting your display. This Samsung LFD adjusts its brightness levels as ambient light changes so your images are always crystal-clear. And while it compensates for low-light and high-light environments, you’ll save energy and stay eco-friendly.
- H-Scanning frequency: 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum pixel frequency: 165MHz
- V-Scanning frequency: 56Hz ~ 85Hz
- Analog D-sub, DVI-D inputs (RGB)
- 46" panel size (diagonal)
- S-PVA (DID) panel type
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Pixel pitch (mm): 0.53025 (H) x 0.53025 (V)
- 1018.08 (H) x 572.67 (V) active display area (mm)
- 500cd/m² (Energy saving on) 700cd/m² (Energysaving off) display brightness
- 10000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio
- 178° / 178° viewing angle (H/V)
- Response time: 8ms
- Display: 8bit - 16.7 million colours
- Colour Gamut: 72%
- 4000:1 contrast ratio