Matrix Video Wall
Matrix Display for Video Wall
Built-In Image Enlarging Processor suports various video wall formats. If user wants to install Video Wall as these formats, user doesn't need any other Video Controller Device. Also if viewer uses video & PC Interface, additional Input Signal Distributor is not necessary.
2 Way Multi Display format
In the case of Multi Display video wall, a major issue is how to display naturally without picture distortion. So Samsung's New Plasma Monitor supports two types of video wall formats. The first is Full mode which displays the picture regardless of cabinet bezel. The second, Natural Mode, considers bezel's depth when displaying picture.
RS232C, a standard of serial communication, is used for the communication between PC and displays. Therefore, A Multiple Display Control (MDC), helping various displays to be easily and simultaneously operated on PC, is possible with RS232C function.
- H-Scanning frequency: 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum pixel frequency: 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning frequency: 56Hz ~ 85Hz
- Analog D-sub, DVI-D inputs (RGB)
- 57" panel size (diagonal)
- S-PVA (DID) panel type
- WXGA 1920 x 1080 (16:9) resolution
- Pixel pitch (mm): 0.651 (H) x 0.651 (V)
- 1251.36 (H) x 703.89 (V) active display area (mm)
- 600cd/m2 display brightness
- 5000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio
- 178˚ / 178˚ viewing angle (H/V)
- Response time: 8ms
- Display: 8bit - 16.7 million colours
- Colour Gamut: 72%
- 2000:1 contrast ratio