RS232C, a standard of serial communication, is used for the communication between PC and displays. Therefore, A Multiple Display Control (MDC), helping various displays to be easily and simultaneously operated on PC, is possible with RS232C function.
Save money, save space with built-in speakers.
Maximise your impact with a great picture and crisp audio. Your message will be heard loud and clear with built-in speakers. You’ll save money when you eliminate the cost of purchasing separate speakers, and you’ll save valuable space as well.
- 1366 x 768 (16:9) display resolution
- H-Scanning frequency: 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum pixel frequency: 165MHz
- V-Scanning frequency: 56Hz ~ 85Hz
- 10000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio
- Analog D-sub, DVI-D inputs (RGB)
- CVBS input, HDMI input