CLX-3185 16PPMColour LaserMultifunction Printer
CLX-3185  4 5 22 reviews
Recycling Batteries Responsibly
The European Directive on Batteries and Accumulators aims to minimise the impact of batteries on the environment and encourage the recovery of the materials they contain. In the UK, regulations on the recycling of batteries and accumulators (rechargeable batteries) were Introduced in 2009. The Waste Batteries Regulations aim to significantly increase UK collection and recycling of used portable batteries from 3% in 2007 to 25% by 2012, rising to at least 45% in 2016.
The battery symbol on a product or on its packaging indicates that the product must not be disposed of with general household waste. Instead, it is the consumer’s responsibility to dispose of their waste batteries at a designated collection point so that they can be recycled. The separate collection and recycling of batteries at the time of dispo sal will help to conserve natural resources and ensure that they are recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment. A comprehensive list of battery recycling centres can be obtained from: www.recycle-more.co.uk
All Samsung products that are subject to the Batteries Directive are compliant with the UK battery and accumulator Requirements. In accordance with national law, SAMSUNG Electronics (UK) Ltd is a member of an approved batteries producer compliance scheme. This scheme collects, treats and disposes of batteries on Samsung’s behalf.
- A screen print and eco copy button that gets it all done in one touch?
Your printing experience just got a lot more colourful.
Capture what catches your eye
One less noisy office distraction
Lessen your wait, not your expectations
A soft approach to energy efficiency
A one-touch eco copy button that is convenient and earth-conscious.
It multi-tasks so you don’t have to.
Ideal for small, stylish spaces and busy places.
Navigation Ring Key
- FunctionColour Print, Copy, Scan
- First Print Out Time (Mono)Less than 14 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- First Print Out Time (Color)Less than 26 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- ResolutionUp to 2400 x 600dpi effective output
- EmulationSPL-C (Samsung Printer Language Colour)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono)Less than 18 seconds
- First Copy Out Time (Color)Less than 45 seconds
- ResolutionText, Mixed, Magazine Mode : Up to 600 x 600dpi, Photo Mode : Up to 1200 x 1200dpi
- Zoom Rate25 ~ 400% for platen
- Multi Copy1 ~ 99
- Copy FeaturesID Copy, Clone Copy, N-UP Copy, Poster Copy
- CompatibilityTwain : Win 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Win7 / 2008 R2, WIA : Win XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Win7 / 2008 R2
- MethodColour Flatbed Scanner
- Resolution (Enhanced)Up to 4800 x 4800dpi
- Scan toClient (PC), Folder
- Modem SpeedN/A
- Auto DialN/A
- Fax FeatureN/A
- Input Capacity and Types130-sheet Cassette
- Output Capacity and Type80-sheet Face Down
- Media Size76 x 152.4mm (3" x 6") ~ 216 x 355.6mm (8.5" x 14")
- Media TypeA4, A5, A6, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, ISO B5, JIS B5, Transparency (Mono Print Only), Glossy Photo220 g/m2, Envelope, Labels, Cardstock, Recycled
- ADF Document SizeN/A
- LCD2-Line LCD
- InterfaceHigh-Speed USB 2.0
- Noise LevelPrinting : Less than 46dBA (Colour), Less than 48dBA (Black), Copying : Less than 50dBA
- OS CompatibilityWindows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008, Windows 7 / 2008 R2, Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.6, Various Linux OS including Red Hat 8.0 - 9.0, Mandrake 9.2 - 10.1, SuSE 8.2 - 9.2 and Fedora Core 1 - 4
- Dimension (WxDxH)416 x 378 x 310.4mm
- Weight14.24kg (31.4lbs)
Black Toner CartridgeAverage Continuous Black Cartridge Yield : 1500
* standard pages (ships with 1000 pages Starter Toner Cartridge)
* Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798
- Yellow/Magenta/Cyan Toner CartridgeAverage Continuous Yellow / Magenta / Cyan Cartridge Yield: 1000 standard pages (ships with 700 pages Starter Toner Cartridge). Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798
- Imaging UnitApprox. 24000 Pages (Mono), 6000 Pages (Colour)
- Waste Toner ContainerApprox. 10000 pages (Mono), 2500 pages (Colour)
Ratings and Reviews (22)
- Gender: - Age:
We have owned this model for a year or so and no problems. One reason we like it is because even when you don't print anything for a month or severalmonths there is no worry about dried ink tanks or clogged inkjet nozzles.
It is dependable.Show more +
Arkansas - Gender: - Age:
I just recieved and setup my CLX#!*%/XAA printer and as of using it for an hour now Im very impressed with its performance and quality. As this is not my first Samsung product Im certain it will deliver as all my other products Ive purchased from them indirectly.
Great work! Ill be buying Samsung again in the future for certain.Show more +
- Gender: - Age:
Nice Printer beats all Ink Jet printers in overall quality
Chicago - Gender: - Age:
This is an AWESOME Color Laser Printer for the price. I love EVERYTHING about this Printer! Beautiful Print Quality, excellent toner use and the price is just so affordable I can't believe I actually own a COLOR LASER PRINTER!!
Samsung CLX-3175FW Colour Laser MFP
Apparently this is the smallest wireless, colour, laser multifunction printer on the planet - small planet this....Read More
Samsung CLX-3175N review
The cheapest colour laser printer here, Samsung's CLX-3175FN is also the smallest. Although it has a 10/100 Ethernet port, its small 150-sheet paper... tray means that the CLX-3175FN is best used as a personal printer.Read More
Have a question or need product support? Go to our support section
- MOST HELPFUL
- HIGHEST RATING
- LOWEST RATING