From the monitor to the page with just one touch
The CLX-3185's Print Screen button – conveniently located on the printer control panel – lets you print the contents of your screen, quick and easy, even when you’re away from your desk. Just one touch is all it takes. Choose the Active option and you print only the window that’s currently active on your PC, choose the Full option and print full images of all windows open on your screen. Now you can print everything, anytime
It multi-tasks so you don’t have to.
Productivity is a key to running any office or professional workgroup. The ultra-versatile, fast-printing CLX-3185 is designed to deliver productivity. Now you can print, copy and scan with convenience, ease and speed. Why clutter a corner of your office with several different machines when all you need is one versatile device – the 3-in-1 CLX-3185 laser multifunction printer.
- Colour Print / Copy / Scan
- First copy out time (mono): less than 18 seconds
- First copy out time (colour): less than 45 seconds
- Copy resolution: Text, Mixed, Magazine Mode - up to 600 x 600dpi, Photo Mode - up to 1200 x 1200dpi
- Zoom rate: 25 - 400% for Platen
- Multi copy: 1 - 99 pages
- ID Copy, Clone Copy, N-UP Copy, Poster Copy
- First print out time (mono) less than 14 seconds (from Ready Mode)
- First print out time (colour) less than 26 seconds (from Ready Mode)
- Resolution up to 2400 x 600dpi (effective output)
- SPL-C (Samsung Printer Language Colour) print emulation
- Manual Duplex Print
- Scan function compatible with Twain: Win 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Win7 / 2008 R2, WIA: Win XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Win 7 / 2008 R2
- Colour Flatbed Scanner
- Scan resolution (Enhanced) up to 4800 x 4800dpi
- Scan to Client (PC), Folder function
A colour laser multifunction printer with fax, for under Â£300. That's a good start.
alaTest has collected and analysed 1469 reviews from magazines and websites. People are impressed by the size and print quality. The design and usability are also mentioned favorably, whereas there are some critical comments about the build quality.
Ask & Answer
3 Questions4 Answers
Can I saved scanned files in PDF format?
Areej on 2011-04-05
My applic only scans to bmp, tiff, png and jpg. Which applic do you use when pdf is possible?
GeJa on 2011-12-28
Philip on 2011-03-28
The top lid can be 'opened completely' to fit thick or large objects on the scanner. Colors are in 4 cartridges, (3 for ...
sciwi on 2011-04-29