A one-touch eco copy button that is convenient and earth-conscious.
Located conveniently on the front of the printer panel, the Eco-Copy Feature makes it easy to help the environment. Select from 2up / 4up mono or colour print modes and watch the CLX-3185FN combine multiple pages into a single print out, saving time, paper, toner, money and even the environment.
It multi-tasks so you don’t have to.
Productivity is a key to running any office or professional workgroup. The ultra-versatile, fast-printing CLX-3185FN is designed to deliver productivity. Now you can print, copy, scan and fax with convenience, ease and speed. Why clutter a corner of your office with several different machines when all you need is one versatile device – the 4-in-1 CLX-3185FN laser multifunction printer.
- Colour Print / Copy / Scan / Fax
- First copy out time (mono): less than 18 seconds
- First copy out time (colour): less than 45 seconds
- Copy resolution: Text, Mixed, Magazine Mode - up to 600 x 600dpi, Photo Mode - up to 1200 x 1200dpi
- Zoom rate: 25 - 400% for Platen, 25 - 100% for ADF
- Multi copy: 1-99 pages
- ID Copy, Clone Copy, N-UP Copy, Poster Copy
- First print out time (mono) less than 14 seconds (from Ready Mode)
- First print out time (colour) less than 26 seconds (from Ready Mode)
- Resolution up to 2400 x 600dpi (effective output)
- PCL5C, PCL6, SPL-C (Samsung Printer Language Colour) print emulation
- Manual Duplex Print
- Scan function compatible with Twain : Win 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Win7 / 2008 R2, WIA : Win XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Win 7 / 2008 R2
- Colour Flatbed Scanner
- Scan resolution (Enhanced) up to 4800 x 4800dpi
- Scan to USB, Client (PC), Folder, Application, Network function
A colour laser multifunction printer with fax, for under Â£300. That's a good start.
alaTest has collected and analysed 1376 reviews from magazines and websites. Comments about the multifunction and size are overall positive. The print quality and design also get good feedback, whereas there are some critical ratings about the build...