Setup is a cinch with our secure, one-touch wireless connection.
The CLX-3185FW’s One Touch Wi-Fi Setting lets you connect quickly and easily. Simply select the WPS (WiFi Protected Set-up) button on the access point (router), press the WPS button on the printer and you’re done. Normally, you would have to spend time creating a wireless network name and manually entering a security key or password on all the wireless devices. But the ultra-convenient One Touch Wi-Fi Setting automatically configures - and protects - your wireless network for you.
No strings attached
Turn your computer loose with wireless printing. There are no more cables tripping you up and no need to plug and unplug machines to identify the right printer. And better yet, a wireless printer can be shared by many computers, saving you money on hardware and energy costs. Break free from the restraints of cables and say goodbye to cable clutter with the CLX-3185FW wireless colour laser printer.
- Colour Print / Copy / Scan / Fax
- First copy out time (mono): less than 18 seconds
- First copy out time (colour): less than 45 seconds
- Copy resolution: Text, Mixed, Magazine Mode - up to 600 x 600dpi, Photo Mode - up to 1200 x 1200dpi
- Zoom rate: 25 - 400% for Platen, 25 - 100% for ADF
- Multi copy: 1-99 pages
- ID Copy, Clone Copy, N-UP Copy, Poster Copy
- First print out time (mono) less than 14 seconds (from Ready Mode)
- First print out time (colour) less than 26 seconds (from Ready Mode)
- Resolution up to 2400 x 600dpi (effective output)
- PCL5C, PCL6, SPL-C (Samsung Printer Language Colour) print emulation
- Manual Duplex Print
- Scan function compatible with Twain: Win 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Win7 / 2008 R2, WIA: Win XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Win 7 / 2008 R2
- Colour Flatbed Scanner
- Scan resolution (Enhanced) up to 4800 x 4800dpi
- Scan to USB, Client (PC), Folder, Application, Network function
A colour laser multifunction printer with fax, for under £300. That's a good start.
alaTest has collected and analysed 812 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviewers really like the value for money and usability. The multifunction and print quality are also appreciated, but many are negative about the build quality.