One push of the ECO button and you can save paper and energy straightaway.
Print more onto every page, including 2-up, 4-up and duplex. Easy Document Creator is an application to help you compile and share large documents or other scanned or faxed information digitally. Print exactly what you see on the screen with just one click, saving time. Connect quickly and securely to your wireless network with the touch of a button, via the CLX-3305FW Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
Easy Mobile Printing
Print from all your mobile devices in colour easily, quickly and conveniently without the need for installing any print drivers.
Enjoy quality printouts
Samsung’s unique ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) Technology improves the overall quality and vibrancy of your colour printing, ensuring every printout looks perfect. It automatically sharpens the focus of both graphics and text, while solid objects are overlapped to eliminate white gaps.
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- WPS, Direct USB, One-touch Eco mode for Valuable Function
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 18cpm in A4 (19cpm in Letter)
- Copy Speed (Colour): Up to 4cpm in A4 (4cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono): Less than 14sec (Platen)
- First Copy Out Time (Colour): Less than 36sec (Platen)
- Zoon Rate: 25 - 400% (ADF, Platen)
- Multi Copy: 1 - 99 pages
- Manual Duplex
- Speed (Mono): Up to 18ppm in A4 (19ppm in Letter)
- Speed (Colour): Up to 4ppm in A4 (4ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 14 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- First Print Out Time (Colour): Less than 26 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi effective output (600 x 600 x 2bit) Resolution
- Emulation: SPL-C (Samsung Printer Langauge), PCL-5c, PCL-6c, PS3, URF
- Manual Duplex
BLI Buyers Lab 2012 Pick
‘Thanks to its strong set of features and notable ease of use, SamsungMobile Print has won BLI’s first-ever “Pick” award as “Outstanding Mobile Print App.” Samsung Mobile Print extends the functionality of Samsung MFPs by enabling users to print to and scan from them. A free app, the solution works on any WiFi-enabled tablet or smart phone running iOS or Android operating systems. The app allows users to save scanned documents in a variety of file types to be printed later, emailed to colleagues, or stored in the cloud thanks to a direct in-app connection to Google Docs.’
At Samsung, we are guided by strong values and ethical standards to ensure the highest quality in everything we do. As a company, we strive to help people live better lives.