With a 360MHz CPU and a generous 256MB RAM as standard (Max. 512MB with options), the SAMSUNG CLX-6220FX range makes it easy to process, store and handle jobs. The added features and processing power mean it’s suitable for the most demanding office environment.
Smooth Network Integration
Conveniently network ready the SAMSUNG CLX-6220FX range is easy to integrate into your IT infrastructure. Future-proof capabilities for the next generation of Internet protocol (IPv6).
- Colour Print / Copy / Scan / Fax function
- First copy out time (mono): less than 27 seconds
- First copy out time (colour): less than 27 seconds
- Copy resolution: Scan - 600 x 600dpi, Printing: - general Mode: 2400 x 600dpi (600 x 600 x 2dpi) - Photo Mode: 9600 x 600dpi (600 x 600 x 4dpi) effecgtive outputs
- Zoom rate: 25 - 400% for Platen, 25 - 100% for ADF
- Multi copy: 1 - 99 pages
- ID Copy, Clone Copy, N-up Copy, Poster Copy, Watermark Copy, Book Copy
- First print out time (mono) of 24 seconds
- First print out time (colour) of 24 seconds
- Resolution up to 9600 x 600dpi (effective output)
- PCL5c, PCL6, SPL-C, PostScipt3 (SAMSUNG Printer Language Color) print emulation
- Built-in Duplex Print
- Scan function compatible with Twain: WIA standard (Windows XP only)
- Colour CCD Scanner
- Scan resolution (Enhanced) up to 4800 x 4800dpi
- Scan to USB / SMB / FTP / Network / Email
Samsung CLX-6220FX review
Despite a few quirks, the Samsung CLX-6220FX colour laser multifunction printer is well worth considering for small-workgroup use.
Samsung CLX-6220FX - Colour Laser MFP
A colour laser multifunction with full duplex capabilities and excellent photo printing.
alaTest has collected and analysed 90 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviewers are impressed by the paper handling and design. The print quality and performance also get good feedback.