Setup is a cinch with our secure, one-touch wireless connection.
The CLP-325W's One Touch Wi-Fi Setting lets you connect quickly and easily. Simply select the WPS (WiFi Protected Set-up) button on the access point (router), press the WPS button on the printer and you’re done. Normally, you would have to spend time creating a wireless network name and manually entering a security key or password on all the wireless devices. But the ultra-convenient One Touch Wi-Fi Setting automatically configures — and protects — your wireless network for you.
No strings attached
Turn your computer loose with wireless printing. There are no more cables tripping you up and no need to plug and unplug machines to identify the right printer. And better yet, a wireless printer can be shared by many computers, saving you money on hardware and energy costs. Break free from the restraints of cables and say goodbye to cable clutter with the CLP-325W wireless colour laser printer.
- Colour Print
- 130-sheet cassette input capacity
- 80-sheet face down output capacity
- Paper size: 76 x 152.4mm (3" x 6") - 216 x 355.6mm (8.5" x 14")
- Paper type: A4, A5, A6, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, ISO B5, JIS B5, Transparency (Mono Print Only), Glossy Photo220 g/㎡, Envelope, Labels, Cardstock, Recycled.
- First print out time (mono) less than 14 seconds (from Ready Mode)
- First print out time (colour) less than 26 seconds (from Ready Mode)
- Resolution up to 2400 x 600dpi (effective output)
- PCL5C, PCL6, SPL-C (Samsung Printer Language Colour) print emulation
- Manual Duplex Print
- 360MHz processor
- Interfaces: High Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10 / 100 Base-TX, IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless Network
- Noise level less than 45dBA (colour printing), less than 47dBA (mono printing)
- 256MB memory / storage
- OS compatibility: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008, Windows 7 / 2008 R2, Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.6, Various Linux OS
- Dimensions: 388 x 313 x 243mm (except paper tray)
Ask & Answer
2 Questions2 Answers
Can you turn off the colour and so easily print in just black & white (without removing toner)?
strongbath on 2011-08-31
Not within the printer, but you can select to print a greyscale or b&w image from the application doing the printing.
boggits on 2012-01-27
What capacity cartridges are supllied with this?
Help other Samsung owners by Answering their question