CLP-360 Colour Laser Printer
CLP-360The Samsung CLP-360 printer uses minimal space but still prints with maximum colour. It uses ReCP technology and new polymerised toner to give you vivid true colour printing. What’s more, its ergonomic design means that it takes up less space, so it fits into your surroundings perfectly. The CLP-360 is also easy to use and efficient, with a One Touch Eco Button to help you save print supplies and energy. You can even print the screen contents instantly with just one click using the One Touch Print Screen Button. 2 5 10 reviews
Recycling Batteries Responsibly
The European Directive on Batteries and Accumulators aims to minimise the impact of batteries on the environment and encourage the recovery of the materials they contain. In the UK, regulations on the recycling of batteries and accumulators (rechargeable batteries) were Introduced in 2009. The Waste Batteries Regulations aim to significantly increase UK collection and recycling of used portable batteries from 3% in 2007 to 25% by 2012, rising to at least 45% in 2016.
The battery symbol on a product or on its packaging indicates that the product must not be disposed of with general household waste. Instead, it is the consumer’s responsibility to dispose of their waste batteries at a designated collection point so that they can be recycled. The separate collection and recycling of batteries at the time of dispo sal will help to conserve natural resources and ensure that they are recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment. A comprehensive list of battery recycling centres can be obtained from: www.recycle-more.co.uk
All Samsung products that are subject to the Batteries Directive are compliant with the UK battery and accumulator Requirements. In accordance with national law, SAMSUNG Electronics (UK) Ltd is a member of an approved batteries producer compliance scheme. This scheme collects, treats and disposes of batteries on Samsung’s behalf.
- Print vividly thanks to new polymerised toner
- Save space thanks to compact ergonomic design
- Easily print screen or eco-optimise your output
- Create and use Easy Colour Manager profiles
Easy to use
* One Touch Eco Button
Just One push of the ECO button and you can save on toner, paper, and energy. Print multiple pages on one sheet, change colour to greyscale or skip blank pages.
* One Touch Print Screen Button
Print exactly what you see on the screen with just one click, saving time.
Easy Colour Manager
Easy Solution support
- Value Added FunctionOne-touch Print Screen, One-touch Eco mode
- Speed (Mono)Up to 18ppm in A4 (19ppm in Letter)
- Speed (Color)Up to 4ppm in A4 (4ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono)Less than 14 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- First Print Out Time (Color)Less than 26 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- ResolutionUp to 2400 x 600dpi effective output (600 x 600 x 2bit)
- EmulationSPL-C (Samsung Printer Langauge)
- Input Capacity and Types150-sheet Cassette
- Output Capacity and Type50-sheet Face Down
- Media Size76 x 152.4mm (3" x 6") ~ 216 x 355.6mm (8.5" x 14")
- Media TypePlain Paper / Thin Paper / Bond / Pre-Printed / Recycled / Label / CardStock / Thick / Cotton / Coloured / Glossy
- InterfaceHi-Speed USB 2.0
- Noise LevelLess than 45dBA (Colour printing) / Less than 48dBA (Mono printing)
- OS CompatibilityWindows XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7 / 2008 R2 / Mac OS X 10.4 ~ 10.7 / Various Linux
- Duty Cycle, MonthlyUp to 20000 images
- Dimension (WxDxH)382 x 309 x 211mm (15" x 12.2" x 8.3") (except paper tray)
- Weight9.85kg (21.72lbs)
- Power Consumption290W (Printing) / 60W (Standby) / 1W (Sleep)
- Black Toner CartridgeAverage Cartridge Yield 1500
- Yellow/Magenta/Cyan Toner CartridgeAverage Cartridge Yield 1000
- Waste Toner ContainerApprox. 7000 images
Ratings and Reviews (10)
Victoria, BC - Gender: - Age:
I continuously get Printer Error and paper jams. The majority of the time when I want it to print it simply won't respond -- even when I plug it in.
- Gender: - Age:
paper jams every time. sucks up unbelievable amounts of ink. does not print on cardstock as stated (which is why I bought it). paper tray sticks wayout, unit takes up too much room as a result.
cheap quality. will never buy another Samsung product.Show more +
- Gender: - Age:
I use it over a wifi connection on a windows pc, mac (mavericks), iphone, ipad, ... No problems at all. Just the tray sticking out more than necessary is a slight downside.
..Show more +
UK - Gender: - Age:
Very disappointing as I have a lot of Samsung kit, including another laser printer, which I am very happy with. However this printer is a disaster. Although pages print they jam in the exit every time and become crushed so removing them is a nightmare.
So, no use at all.Show more +
Have a question or need product support? Go to our support section
- MOST HELPFUL
- HIGHEST RATING
- LOWEST RATING