CLP-365 Colour Laser Printer
CLP-365Now you can make sure you print with vibrant colour – even from mobile devices. The Samsung CLP-365W Colour Laser Printer lets you print from smartphones, tabs and other devices in just three simple steps. It’s delivered with stunning print quality thanks to Samsung’s Rendering Engine for Clean Page (ReCP) technology. What’s more, its compact, ergonomic design helps you to save space and make the most of your home or workplace. 3.318 5 22 reviews
Recycling Batteries Responsibly
The European Directive on Batteries and Accumulators aims to minimise the impact of batteries on the environment and encourage the recovery of the materials they contain. In the UK, regulations on the recycling of batteries and accumulators (rechargeable batteries) were Introduced in 2009. The Waste Batteries Regulations aim to significantly increase UK collection and recycling of used portable batteries from 3% in 2007 to 25% by 2012, rising to at least 45% in 2016.
The battery symbol on a product or on its packaging indicates that the product must not be disposed of with general household waste. Instead, it is the consumer’s responsibility to dispose of their waste batteries at a designated collection point so that they can be recycled. The separate collection and recycling of batteries at the time of dispo sal will help to conserve natural resources and ensure that they are recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment. A comprehensive list of battery recycling centres can be obtained from: www.recycle-more.co.uk
All Samsung products that are subject to the Batteries Directive are compliant with the UK battery and accumulator Requirements. In accordance with national law, SAMSUNG Electronics (UK) Ltd is a member of an approved batteries producer compliance scheme. This scheme collects, treats and disposes of batteries on Samsung’s behalf.
- Quick and easy 3-step wireless printing from your mobile
- Print vividly thanks to new polymerised toner
- Save space thanks to compact ergonomic design
- Easily print screen or eco-optimise output
Easy Colour Manager
Easy to use
Easy Solution support
- Value Added FunctionOne-touch Print Screen, One-touch Eco mode
- Speed (Mono)Up to 18 ppm in A4 (19 ppm in Letter)
- Speed (Color)Up to 4 ppm in A4 (4 ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono)Less than 14 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- First Print Out Time (Color)Less than 26 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- ResolutionUp to 2400 x 600dpi effective output(600 x 600 x 2bit)
- EmulationSPL-C (Samsung Printer Langauge)
- Input Capacity and Types150-sheet Cassette
- Output Capacity and Type50-sheet Face Down
- Media Size76 x 152.4mm (3" x 6") ~ 216 x 355.6mm (8.5" x 14")
- Media TypeA4 / A5 / A6 / Letter / Legal / Executive / Folio / ISO B5 / JIS B5 /GlossyPhoto 220g/m2 / Label / Custom [10 Sheets @ 80g/㎡] / Postcard 4 x 6
- InterfaceHi-Speed USB 2.0
- Noise LevelLess than 45 BA (Color printing) / Less than 48dBA (Mono printing)
- OS CompatibilityWindows XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7 / 2008 R2 / Mac OS X 10.4 ~ 10.7 / Various Linux
- Duty Cycle, MonthlyUp to 20000 images
- Dimension (WxDxH)382 x 309 x 211mm (15" x 12.2" x 8.3") (except paper tray)
- Weight9.84kg (21.69lbs)
- Power Consumption290W (Printing) / 60W (Standby) / 1W (Sleep)
- Black Toner CartridgeAverage Cartridge Yield 1500 Standard pages (Ships with 700 pages Starter Toner Cartridge) Declared cartridge yield in accordance with ISO / IEC 19798
- Yellow/Magenta/Cyan Toner CartridgeAverage Cartridge Yield 1000 Standard pages (Ships with 500 pages Starter Toner Cartridge) Declared cartridge yield in accordance with ISO / IEC 19798
- Waste Toner ContainerApprox. 7000 images
Ratings and Reviews (22)
norfolk uk - Gender: - Age:
it's a cheap printer. the print quality is usually fine but it will suddenly start to print fainter than usual. we have little experience of lazer printers and won't probably extend it much further after this one hits landfill.
it has not met expectatons, the toners are very expensive and all in all i'm disappointed with itShow more +
Glasgow, Glasgow City, UK - Gender: Male - Age: 25-34
As usual the website had incorrect details. The connectivity options listed USB and Ethernet. However, when I picked up the printer it only had the USB connectivity.
If you are not setting it up as a Network printer then its a good printer and good value for money. Although the toner cost could be an issue down the line but a color laser printer at this cost is a bonus. 4 stars given as nothing wrong with the product however disappointed with the wrong info on the websiteShow more +
- Gender: - Age:
Bought this couple of weeks ago now. Working fine, except my daughters seem to always have problem with paper jams everytime they try to print!
Letchworth Garden City, United Kingdom - Gender: Male - Age:
Bought this a month ago and have had no issues. Try and avoid overloading the colour cartridges so I havent overstressed them but the printer continues to deliver excellent quality on demand.
Have a question or need product support? Go to our support section
- MOST HELPFUL
- HIGHEST RATING
- LOWEST RATING