2010 Pick of the Year by BLI, ready to tackle every challenge.
By Samsung’s standards, our A3 copiers have proven to be reliable in every way. And Buyers Laboratory Inc. (BLI), the leading authority for the imaging industry for over 45 years, agrees with us. The Samsung MultiXpress C9250ND is recognized for its reliability, ease-of-use and multitasking abilities among others. In fact, during BLI’s 150000-impression durability test, it earned an incredible ‘excellent’ rating.
Totally adaptable, easily customisable.
The Samsung MultiXpress C9250ND can be customised to suit your business needs. Its powerful Extensible Open Architecture (XOA) makes developing and installing custom applications easier than ever. With a fully modular setup and plenty of expandability options, this A3 copier meets the exact needs of your business. You can even modify the UI with personalized function controls, designs, shortcuts, and choose between embedded or web-based print solutions.
- Print / Copy / Scan / Fax (Option) / Network / Duplex function
- First copy out time (mono): less than 9.5 seconds
- First copy out time (colour): less than 10.5 seconds
- Copy resolution: Scan - 600 x 600dpi, Printing: - general Mode: 2400 x 600dpi (600 x 600 x 2dpi) - Photo Mode: 9600 x 600dpi (600 x 600 x 4dpi) effecgtive outputs
- Zoom rate: 25% ~ 400% for platen
- Multi copy: 1 - 9999 pages
- Quick Copy, Proof Copy, ID Card Copy, Poster Copy, N-up Copy, Booklet Copy, Book Copy, Copy Job Build, Covers, Edge Erase, Margin Shift, Transparency (OHP) Interleaving, Job Interrupt and etc
- First print out time (mono) of 12.5 seconds
- First print out time (colour) of 13.5 seconds
- Default resolution up to 2400 x 600dpi (effective output)
Max resolution up to 9600 x 600dpi (effective output)
- PCL5, PCL6 (XL), Postscript3, PDF 1.7+, XPS print emulation
- Default Duplex Print
- Scan function compatible with TWAIN network
- Flatbed / DADF scanner
- Scan resolution (Enhanced) up to 4800 x 4800dpi (Twain driver only)
- Scan to E-mail, USB, FTP, SMB, HDD, WebDAV, PC
- Samsung MultiXpress C9250ND Outstanding 21- to 30-ppm A3 / Ledger Colour MFP
Samsung MultiXpress C9250ND Outstanding 21- to 30-ppm A3 / Ledger Colour MFP
With its initial foray into the A3 market, Samsung is letting more established A3 vendors know it's here to stay, as the steller performance of the 25-ppm MultiXpress C9250ND has earned the device BLI's Summer 2010 "Pick" for "Outstanding 21- to 30-ppm A3 / Ledger Colour MFP."
"In testing this impressive model, it was clear to us that Samsung really did its homework regardling what makes a product best in class," said BLI Managing Editor Daria Hoffman. "The MultiXpress C9250ND recieved top scores across the board in more categories than any other product in the past six months and most other products in recent memory." The model exhibited flawless reliability in BLI's testing, with no misfeeds and no service required over the course of 100000-impression durability test.
- About BLI Pck Awards
About BLI Pck Awards
Twice a year with its “Pick” awards, BLI gives special recognition in each category to those products that provided the most outstanding performances in BLI’s exhaustive lab tests.
BLI’s durability test is unique among office product evaluations and uniquely qualifies BLI to assess reliability, which is a critical factor for buyers and IT directors, given that virtually all of the products are designed for use on networks.
At Samsung, we are guided by strong values and ethical standards to ensure the highest quality in everything we do. As a company, we strive to help people live better lives.