A 33.6Kbps modem speed makes for fast communication and enhanced efficiency. What’s more, 7MB of memory means that you can store up to 500 pages of information.
- Copy speed is an impressive 18 A4 copies per minute (19cpm in Letter Mode). A 250-sheet cassette gives you greater paper capacity and gives you more copying time between refills.
- Equipped to deal with the most demanding document handling requirements, the SAMSUNG SF-650 offers standard resolution up to 600 x 30dpi.
Taking the hassle out of faxing
The SAMSUNG SF-650 is geared to deliver faster, more efficient fax communication. The control panel features 20 assignable buttons for one-touch dialling, and you can also store up to 250 frequently-used numbers for speed dialling. Because there is often a requirement for documents to be sent to multiple locations, you can also store up to 269 contacts, in up to 250 groups of numbers or circulation lists for Group Dialling. A further 30 contact numbers can be stored in the memory, and these can all be sent the same fax message using the machine’s Multi-Send feature. So however many people you need to fax – and however often – SAMSUNG make it quick, easy and efficient.
- Fax, Copy, Handset function
- Speed: Up to 18cpm in A4 (19cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono) less than 15 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Resolution: Up to 600 x 300dpi effective output
- Zoom Rate: 50 ~ 200%
- Multi Copy: 1 ~ 99 pages
- Copy Features: Collation Copy
- Resolution not available
- Emulation not available
- Duplex not available
- Compatibility: ITU-T G3, ECM
- Modem speed: 33.6Kbps
- Resolution: Standard: 203 x 98dpi
Fine / Photo: 203 x 196dpi
Super Fine: 203 x 392dpi
- Memory: 7MB (500 pages)
- Auto Dial: Speed dial 250 locations
- Fax Feature: Multi sending, memory back-up Max 72 hours