Push the button. Save on print costs
Optimise your printing in one simple step with Samsung’s One touch Eco Button. You can save on printing expenses when you quickly switch to Eco Mode and conserve toner, paper and energy. There’s no need to waste time changing settings or altering your documents with this useful feature, as one touch is all you need to configure your printer to deliver the most economical results.
Optimise your printing with Easy Eco Driver
Enjoy cost-optimised results every time you print thanks to Samsung’s Easy-Eco Driver. With this useful software, you’ll be able to accurately preview your document before printing and adjust quality, colour and other settings to meet your precise requirements and budget, as well as removing unnecessary text, images and other elements. You can even monitor savings, including paper, toner, energy and overall cost. Say goodbye to wasted printouts and discover more economically-efficient printing.
- Print, Copy, Scan
- One-touch Screen Print, Eco Mode for Valuable Functions
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 20 ppm in A4 (21 ppm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono): Less than 14 sec (Platen)
- Zoon Rate: 25 - 400% (ADF, Platen)
- Multi Copy: 1 - 99 pages
- Manual Duplex Copy
- Copy Feature: ID Copy
- Print Speed (Mono): Up to 20 ppm in A4 (21 ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 8.5 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 1200 x 1200dpi effective output Resolution
- Emulation: SPL (Samsung Printer Langauge)
- Manual Duplex
- TWAIN Standard / WIA Standard Compatible
- Colour CIS Method
- Up to 600 x 600dpi Scan Resolution (Optical)
- Up to 4800 x 4800dpi Scan Resolution (Enhanced)
- Scan to PC
A small, neat, mono laser all-in-one with easy, direct wireless print and useful eco-mode.
Mono Laser Multifunction : Samsung SCX-3405W
When compared to the other Samsung mono laser printers I have reviewed, the SCX-3405W model is substantially larger. The reason for this increase in size, and weight, as my back can confirm, is down to the fact that this particular offering from...
alaTest has collected and analysed 690 reviews from magazines and websites. Ratings about the build quality and print quality are overall positive. The usability and performance are also mentioned favorably, whereas many are critical about the paper...