Push the button. Save on print costs.
Optimise your printing in one simple step with Samsung’s One touch Eco Button. You can save on printing expenses when you quickly switch to Eco Mode and conserve toner, paper and energy. There’s no need to waste time changing settings or altering your documents with this useful feature, as one touch is all you need to configure your printer to deliver the most economical results.
- Print, Copy, Scan
- Mobie Print, Eco Mode for Valuable Functions
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 20cpm in A4 (21ppm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono): Less than 14sec (Platen)
- Zoom Rate: 25 - 400% (ADF, Platen)
- Multi Copy: 1 - 99 pages
- Manual Duplex Copy
- Copy Feature: ID Copy
- Print Speed (Mono): Up to 20ppm in A4 (21ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 8.5 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 pi effective output Resolution
- Emulation: SPL (Samsung Printer Langauge)
- Manual Duplex
- TWAIN Standard / WIA Standard Compatible
- Colour CIS Method
- Up to 600 x 600dpi Scan Resolution (Optical)
A small, neat, mono laser all-in-one with easy, direct wireless print and useful eco-mode.
alaTest has collected and analysed 231 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviewers are impressed by the print quality and build quality. The performance and usability are also mentioned favorably, whereas there are some less positivereviews about the paper handling.
- BLI Outstanding Achievement in Innovation 2012 – January 2012
BLI Outstanding Achievement in Innovation 2012 – January 2012
Samsung has been honoured with a Winter 2012 BLI ‘Oustanding Achievement’ award in innovation for its Easy Eco Driver, which lets users easily reduce toner useage to save money and conserve resources.
- BLI Buyers Lab 2012 Pick
BLI Buyers Lab 2012 Pick
‘Thanks to its strong set of features and notable ease of use, Samsung Mobile Print has won BLI’s first-ever “Pick” award as “Outstanding Mobile Print App.” Samsung Mobile Print extends the functionality of Samsung MFPs by enabling users to print to and scan from them. A free app, the solution works on any WiFi-enabled tablet or smart phone running iOS or Android operating systems. The app allows users to save scanned documents in a variety of file types to be printed later, emailed to colleagues, or stored in the cloud thanks to a direct in-app connection to Google Docs.’
At Samsung, we are guided by strong values and ethical standards to ensure the highest quality in everything we do. As a company, we strive to help people live better lives.