SCX-4623FW Mono Laser Multifunction Printer
SCX-4623FWNot only does the ultra-versatile SCX-4623FW let you print, scan, copy, and fax, it connects you to your wireless network with its one-touch Wi-Fi setting button. 3.721 5 43 reviews
Recycling Batteries Responsibly
The European Directive on Batteries and Accumulators aims to minimise the impact of batteries on the environment and encourage the recovery of the materials they contain. In the UK, regulations on the recycling of batteries and accumulators (rechargeable batteries) were Introduced in 2009. The Waste Batteries Regulations aim to significantly increase UK collection and recycling of used portable batteries from 3% in 2007 to 25% by 2012, rising to at least 45% in 2016.
The battery symbol on a product or on its packaging indicates that the product must not be disposed of with general household waste. Instead, it is the consumer’s responsibility to dispose of their waste batteries at a designated collection point so that they can be recycled. The separate collection and recycling of batteries at the time of dispo sal will help to conserve natural resources and ensure that they are recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment. A comprehensive list of battery recycling centres can be obtained from: www.recycle-more.co.uk
All Samsung products that are subject to the Batteries Directive are compliant with the UK battery and accumulator Requirements. In accordance with national law, SAMSUNG Electronics (UK) Ltd is a member of an approved batteries producer compliance scheme. This scheme collects, treats and disposes of batteries on Samsung’s behalf.
- The Samsung SCX-4623FW’s powerful networking capabilities keep you connected
Print it your way
It turns your PC into a fax machine
The printer that works with your budget.
Smart looking, smart acting.
No strings attached
Capture what catches your eye
It multi-tasks so you don’t have to.
Toner Save Mode
- FunctionPrint, Copy, Scan, Fax
- First Print Out Time (Mono)Less than 9 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- ResolutionUp to 1200 x 1200dpi effective output
- EmulationSPL, PCL5e
- SpeedUp to 22cpm in A4 (23cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono)Less than 12sec (Platen) Less than 14sec (ADF)
- First Copy Out Time (Color)N/A
- ResolutionUp to 1200 x 1200dpi effective output
- Zoom Rate25 ~ 400%
- Multi Copy1 ~ 99 pages
- Copy FeaturesID Copy, 2-up, 4-up, Poster Copy, Clone Copy, Collation Copy, Auto-fit
- CompatibilityTWAIN Standard, WIA Standard
- MethodColour CIS
- Resolution (Enhanced)Up to 4800 x 4800dpi
- Scan toPC
- CompatibilityITU-T G3, ECM
- Modem Speed33.6Kbps
- ResolutionUp to 300 x 300dpi
- Memory4MB (225 pages)
- Auto DialSpeed dial 200 locations
- Fax FeatureMulti sending, Fax to PC / PC Fax, delayed fax
- Input Capacity and Types250-sheet Cassette Tray, 1-sheet Manual Tray
- Output Capacity and Type80-sheet Face Down, 1-sheet Face Up
- Media SizeA4, A5, A6, ISO B5, JIS B5, Executive, Letter, Oficio, Folio, Legal, Custom
- Media TypePlain Paper, Transparency, Envelope, Labels, Card stock, Thick, Thin, Cotton, Colour, Pre-Printed, Recycled, Bond, Archive
- ADF Document SizeWidth: 142 ~ 216mm (5.6"" ~ 8.5"") Length: 148 ~ 356mm (5.8"" ~ 14"")
- LCD2 line x 16 characters
- InterfaceHigh speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10 / 100 Base TX, IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless Network
- Noise LevelLess than 50dBA (Printing), Less than 50 dBA (Platen Copying), Less than 52dBA (ADF Copying), Less than 26dBA (Standby)
- OS CompatibilityWindows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 2003 Server / 2008 Server, Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.6, Various Linux OS
- Duty Cycle, MonthlyUp to 12000 pages
- Dimension (WxDxH)416 x 415.4 x 318.9mm
- YieldStandard : Average Cartridge Yield 1500 standard pagesHigh yield : Average Cartridge Yield 2500 standard pages (Ships with 1000 pages Starter Toner Cartridge) Declared cartridge yield in accordance with ISO / IEC 19752
- Type1-piece Cartridge
- Model CodeMLT-D1052S, MLT-D1052L
Ratings and Reviews (43)
Laguna Niguel, CA - Gender: - Age:
Very frustrated with this printer. I have 3 laptops and 1 Desktop set-up at home, so can tell that I have a networked home. I have used many printersin the past, This is my first Samsung printer purchase and irony of the situation is all of my computers fail to connect to this printer.
I have to reboot the printer every time I have to print. And forget that it will print wirelessly at all. One would immediately say that there must be installation problem. Probably right, but I have un-installed and re-installed the software that came with the printer at-least 3 to 4 times on each machine and still the problem exists. Samsung - if you are also reading this which you should, can you please help?Show more +
Yorba Linda, CA - Gender: - Age:
I recently purchased the Samsung Laser All-In-One Printer and was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to configure the wireless feature. In fact, Ireally did nothing but input a couple items.
The real configuration was done through the software making my task a breeze. The level of quietness with this machine is also a real treat. Do you hear that? You don't because it is that quiet. This makes life in my home so much nicer when work takes me to the wee hours of the night. Not disturbing anyone with loud warm ups and copy sounds. Design is lightweight which is also a added benefit. This unit weights far less than my previous, non Samsung, model. Time will be the true test of value and continued performance. But all indications look good thus far. I will update in about three months.Show more +
Portland, OR - Gender: - Age:
This is very easy to use & works very well. Fast too. The only issue (I have 13 of this model) is that it get's a black line down the middle (when faxing & scanning).
So I had to call out to get them repaired (which is hard to do for some reason) Other than that, they are great!Show more +
houston - Gender: - Age:
I would have to say my frustration level is pretty high to even write a review. The printer prints over the network fine, I could have purchase a printer for less than half the price if that was all I wanted.
Faxing is ok, but not over the network. Scanning is ok, but not over the network. The driver and software setups are so complicated, and cumbersome getting them loaded in the right order takes luck. Once you have the drivers and special panels setup, you can look forward to the system occasionally working and goodluck figuring out where the documents are being saved, why require a special driver/software to scan to a PC, who knows? The code to add a samba client to the device would be free\public domain code and it would work on well, anything but instead Samsung created software that barely works for every platform. What a frustrating experience.Show more +
This multifunction laser printer is well-suited for small offices with occasional-use needs where you can't spendâor justifyâmore than a '50 purc... hase price.Read More
A Laser Multifunction Device : Samsung SCX-4623F
Giving my regular printer and flatbed scanner a rest, I have been checking out a multifunction device from Samsung....Read More
Samsung SCX-4623F review
The Samsung SCX-4623F continues the company's run of highly capable but affordable laser printers - this time adding fax facilities to this multifunc... tion printer andâ¦Read More
Have a question or need product support? Go to our support section
- MOST HELPFUL
- HIGHEST RATING
- LOWEST RATING