Setup is a cinch with our secure, one-touch wireless connection
The SCX-4623FW’s Wi-Fi Protected Setup button lets you connect quickly and easily. Simply select the WPS button on the access point (router), press the WPS button on the printer and you’re done. Normally, you would have to spend time creating a wireless network name and manually entering a security key or password on all the wireless devices. But the ultra-convenient WPS button automatically configures - and protects - your wireless network for you.
No strings attached
Turn your computer loose with wireless printing. There are no more cables tripping you up or plugging and unplugging machines to identify the right printer. And better yet, a wireless printer can be shared by many computers, saving you money on hardware and energy costs. Break free from the restraints of cables with the SCX-4623FW laser printer.
- Print / Copy / Scan / Fax
- Copy speed: up to 22cpm in A4 (23ppm in Letter)
- First copy out time (mono): less than 12 seconds (Platen), less than 14 seconds (ADF)
- Copy resolution: up to 1200 x 1200dpi effective output
- Zoom rate: 25 - 400%
- Multi copy: 1 - 99 pages
- ID Copy, 2-up, 4-up, Poster Copy, Clone Copy, Collation Copy, Auto-fit
- ITU-T G3, ECM compatible
- First print out time (mono) less than 9 seconds (from Ready Mode)
- Resolution up to 1200 x 1200dpi (effective output)
- SPL, PCL5e print emulation
- Manual Duplex Print
- Scan function compatible with TWAIN Standard, WIA Standard
- Colour CIS Scanner
- Scan resolution (Enhanced) up to 4800 x 4800dpi
- Scan to PC function
This multifunction laser printer is well-suited for small offices with occasional-use needs where you can't spend—or justify—more than a '50 purchase price.
Samsung SCX-4623F - Laser All-in-One
This mono laser multifunction printer adds a fax and a useful ID card copy feature.
alaTest has collected and analysed 494 reviews from magazines and websites. People really like the value for money and paper handling. The reliability and print quality also get good ratings, but comments are divided on the build quality. The connectivity and control panelget less positivecomments.