toner save function
Toner save mode reduces toner consumption by up to 30%, giving you more print outs per toner cartridge. This mode not only remains the print quality, but also saves papers for draft copies.
specialised copies can easily be done with the favourite copy feature
Store a few functions as "Favourite Copy." Instead of requiring multiple steps to select copy options, pressing the "Favourite Copy" button requires only one step to complete the assigned special copy. As fast as it gets.
- Print,Scan, Fax, Copy, Network
- Up to 24 cpm (24 cpm in Letter)
First Copy Out Time (Color)
- 10 seconds (from Standby mode)
- 600 x 600 dpi Text, Text/Photo : 600 x 300 dpi Photo mode : 600 x 600 dpi (Platen), 600 x 300 dpi (ADF)
- 25 ~ 400% (platen), 25 ~ 100% (ADF)
- 1 ~ 99 pages
- ID Copy, 2-up, 4-up, Poster Copy, Clone Copy, Collation Copy