Welcome to your high performance office.
The fastest in its class With an output speed up to 33 (A4 ) pages per minute the SCX-5835NX tackles any printer or copy job with ease and efficiency. Less time spent waiting for your documents and more time can be focused on work.
Forget the manual, go automatic
Designed to be used right out of the box with very little documentation, the 7 inch colour touch LCD screen and intuitive menu design allows for easy access and setup. The vivid colour touch LCD enhances usability and user interaction compared to the monochromatic competition. It is as easy as following the on screen touch by touch guide for trouble free and stress free setup. Samsung Multifunction printers share a unified menu design and structure making it easy for anyone to be familiar with the entire spectrum of Samsung output devices.
- Print / Copy / Scan / Fax
- Copy speed: up to 33cpm in A4 (35ppm in Letter)
- First copy out time (mono): Platen: Less than 9.5 seconds (From Ready mode) DADF: Less than 11.5 seconds (From Ready mode)
- Copy resolution: up to 1200 x 1200dpi effective output
- Zoom rate: 25 - 400% for Platen, 25 - 200% for ADF
- Multi copy: 1 - 999 pages
- ID Copy, 2-up, 4-up, Poster Copy, Clone Copy, Collation Copy, Auto-fit, Book Copy, Margin shift, Covers, Transparencies, Booklet, Erase edge, Book centre erase, Page numbering, Time&Date stamp, ID stamp, Erase background
- Print speed (mono) not available
- First print out time (mono) less than 8.5 seconds (from Ready Mode)
- Resolution up to 1200 x 1200dpi (effective output)
- PCL5e, PCL6, PS3, PDF 1.4, TIFF print emulation
- Built-in Duplex Print
- Scan function compatible with TWAIN Standard, WIA Standard
- Colour CCD Scanner
- Scan resolution (Enhanced) up to 4800 x 4800dpi
Samsung SCX-5835FN review
The Samsung SCX-5835FN monochrome laser multifunction offers an internal hard drive, cheap consumables and fast printing: everything you would expect from a large office multifunction. Unfortunately, its price tag is similar to colour laser...
alaTest has collected and analysed 7 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviewers are impressed by the control panel. The performanceis also mentioned favorably. Opinions about the multifunction and value for money are mixed.