SCX-8040ND 40CPM Mono Laser Multifunction Printer
SCX-8040NDFinally, a reliable A3 copier that exceeds the demands of your business and gives it the personal attention it requires. The Samsung MultiXpress 8040ND is BLI-recommended so you know you’ll get exceptional results. And its Extensible Open Architecture (XOA) makes it easy to create custom applications and modify the UI for a consistent look and feel. Plus fast print speeds will keep your office moving and its productivity level high. It’s easy to see how this Samsung A3 copier is the ultimate solution for your busy workplace. 4 5 1 reviews
Recycling Batteries Responsibly
The European Directive on Batteries and Accumulators aims to minimise the impact of batteries on the environment and encourage the recovery of the materials they contain. In the UK, regulations on the recycling of batteries and accumulators (rechargeable batteries) were Introduced in 2009. The Waste Batteries Regulations aim to significantly increase UK collection and recycling of used portable batteries from 3% in 2007 to 25% by 2012, rising to at least 45% in 2016.
The battery symbol on a product or on its packaging indicates that the product must not be disposed of with general household waste. Instead, it is the consumer’s responsibility to dispose of their waste batteries at a designated collection point so that they can be recycled. The separate collection and recycling of batteries at the time of dispo sal will help to conserve natural resources and ensure that they are recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment. A comprehensive list of battery recycling centres can be obtained from: www.recycle-more.co.uk
All Samsung products that are subject to the Batteries Directive are compliant with the UK battery and accumulator Requirements. In accordance with national law, SAMSUNG Electronics (UK) Ltd is a member of an approved batteries producer compliance scheme. This scheme collects, treats and disposes of batteries on Samsung’s behalf.
- Fully dependable, conveniently customisable and amazingly accessible are just some of the ways we describe the Samsung MultiXpress 8040ND
Awards & Warranty
2010 Highly Recommended by BLI, ready to tackle every challenge
Totally adaptable, easily customisable.
User-friendly features every step of the way.
Accomplish more in fewer steps.
Worried about maintenance? It’s simple.
Easy-to-manage, built-in security.
- FunctionPrint, Copy, Scan, Fax (Option), Network, Duplex
- First Print Out Time (Mono)< 8 Sec
- ResolutionDefault: Up to 2400 x 600dpi effective output (600 x 600 x 2dpi), Max: Up to 9600 x 600dpi effective output (600 x 600 x 4dpi)
- EmulationPCL5, PCL6 (XL), Postscript3, PDF 1.7+, XPS
- Speed40 CPM (A4 / Letter LEF)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono)< 5.5 Sec
- ResolutionScan: 600 x 600dpiPrinting : - general Mode: 2400 x 600dpi effective output (600 x 600 x 2dpi) - Photo Mode: 9600 x 600dpi effective output (600 x 600 x 4dpi)
- Zoom Rate25% ~ 400%
- Multi Copy9999
- Copy FeaturesQuick Copy, Proof Copy, ID Card Copy, Poster Copy, N-up Copy, Booklet Copy, Book Copy, Copy Job Build, Covers, Edge Erase, Margin Shift, Transparency (OHP) Interleaving, Job Interrupt and etc
- CompatibilityNetwork TWAIN
- MethodFlatbed / DADF
- Resolution (Enhanced)4800 x 4800dpi (Twain driver only)
- Scan toE-mail, USB, FTP, SMB, HDD, WebDAV, PC
- CompatibilityITU-T G3, Super G3
- Modem Speed33.6kbps
- ResolutionMax: 600 x 600dpi (B&W) Max: 200 x 200dpi (Colour)
- MemoryHDD Back up
- Auto DialSupport
- Fax FeatureSpeed Dial, Group, Dial, Color Fax (Send only), On-hook Dial, Auto Redial, Caller ID, Secure Reception, Polling, MailBox, Fax forwarding, Junk Fax Block List, etc.
- Input Capacity and TypesStandard: 520 (Casssette) x 2 + 100 (MP Tray), Max: 1140 (Standard) + 2000 (High Capacity Feeder)
- Output Capacity and TypeStandard: 500 (Center Output Tray),Max: 3250 (Booklet Finisher) + 125(Job Separator)
- CapacityA3, B4, A4SEF, A4LEF, B5SEF, B5LEF, A5SEF, A5LEF
- Media SizeCassette: 148 x 210mm ~ 305 x 457mm / MP Tray: 98 x 148mm ~ 305 x 457mm
- Media TypeBond, Index, Cover, Colour, Recycled, Pre-printed, Punched, Cotton, Letterhead, Transparency, Envelope, Label
- Yield35000 / 20000 (6% Chart)
- Dimension (WxDxH)677.5 x 742.8 x 924mm, (26.7x29.2x36.4") (including DADF)
- LCD8.9" Colour Touch-Panel LCD, 1024 x 600 (WSVGA)
- Memory/Storage512MB (Max:1GB) / 250GB (Usable Space: 88GB)
- Noise Level34dBA (Sleep Mode), 37dBA (Ready), 54dBA (Printing), 57dBA (Copying)
- OS CompatibilityWindows 2000 / XP /2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7, Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.6, Linux
- ProcessorSPGv4 800Mhz
- Weight113kg (250lb) (Set, DADF, Consummables)
- InterfaceUSB 2.0 Device, USB 2.0 Host, Ethernet 10 / 100 / 1000 BASE TX
Ratings and Reviews (1)
London - Gender: - Age:
This excellent printer has some excellent and different features, but it can take up some space if you have a small institution. If you have a largespace, such as a room, then this product is perfect for you.
Have a question or need product support? Go to our support section
- MOST HELPFUL
- HIGHEST RATING
- LOWEST RATING