A Printer That Makes Your Smartphone Even Smarter
Share your Samsung Xpress M2070 MFP effortlessly with Google Cloud Print.
Scan images and send them directly to your mobile device.
Google Cloud Print From Anywhere
Google cloud print works on Smartphone, Tablet PC, Google Chrome Book, PC / Notebook and Other Web connected devices.
With 3-in-1 versatility, the Samsung M2070 MFP streamlines workflow and ensures that your office’s printing needs are running as efficiently as possible. With printing, copying, scanning functionality, the M2070 offers flexibility without barriers. A host of innovative features like ID Copy, N-up copy and Scan-to-email equip you with the necessary functionality needed to thrive in the fast-paced world of business.
- Print, Copy, Scan
- One-touch Screen Print, Eco Mode for Valuable Functions
- 600MHz Processor
- 2 x 16 Line LCD Display
- 128MB Memory
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Interface
- 310 Watts (Printing) / 1.5 Watts (Power Save) / 30 Watts (Standby) Power Consumption
- Noise Level: Less than 50dBA (Printing, Platen Copying) / Less than 26dBA (Standby)
- 406 x 359.6 x 253mm (15.98" x 14.16" x 9.96") Dimension
- 7.32kg (16.14lbs) Weight
- Up to 10000 pages Max. Monthly Duty Cycle
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 20cpm in A4 (21cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono): Less than 14 sec
- Reduce / Enlarge Range: 25 - 400%
- Multi Copy: 1 - 99 pages
- Copy Feature: ID Copy / N-UP Copy
- Input Capacity: 150-sheet Standard Tray
- Print Speed (Mono): Up to 20ppm in A4 (21ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 8.5 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 1200 x 1200dpi effective output Resolution
- Emulation: GDI
- Manual Duplex
- OS Campatibility: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / 2008R2 / 2008 / 2003, Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.8, Various Linux
- TWAIN Standard / WIA Standard Compatible
- Colour CIS Method
- Up to 1200 x 1200dpi Scan Resolution (Optical)
- Up to 4800 x 4800dpi Scan Resolution (Enhanced)
- Scan to PC
A Multifunction Laser Unit : Samsung M2070
The latest multifunction device to arrive from Samsung offers print, scan, copy and remote printing facilities to users looking for a monochrome environment.
Samsung Xpress M2070W
Samsung is one of the major UK players in mono laser printers and all-in-ones, and its new Xpress range caters for the increasing popularity of mobile devices by simplifying wireless connection with near-field communication (NFC).
alaTest has collected and analysed 12 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviews about the value for money and design are on the whole positive. The performance and usability are also appreciated, but some have doubts about the paper handling.