A Printer That Makes Your Smartphone Even Smarter
Print wirelessly and share effortlessly with the Samsung Xpress M2070FW MFP. All it takes is a simple tap with its advanced NFC technology, Wi-Fi Direct, Google Cloud Print and powerful compatibility.
With 4-in-1 versatility, the Samsung M2070FW MFP streamlines workflow and ensures that your office's printing needs are running as efficiently as possible. With printing, copying, scanning and faxing functionality, the M2070FW offers flexibility without barriers. A host of innovative features like ID Copy, N-up copy and Scan-to-email equip you with the necessary functionality needed to thrive in the fast-paced world of business.
Easy To Use
Designed for simple and intuitive operation, the M2070FW saves you precious time and effort.
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Mobile Print, Eco Mode for Valuable Functions
- 600MHz Processor
- 2 x 16 Line LCD Display
- 128MB Memory
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / Ethernet 10 / 100 Base TX / Wireless 802.11b/g/n Interface
- 310 Watts (Printing) / 2.5 Watts (Power Save) / 30 Watts (Standby) Power Consumption
- Noise Level: Less than 50dBA (Printing, Platen Copying) / Less than 26dBA (Standby)
- 406 x 359.6 x 308.7mm (15.98" x 14.16" x 12.15") Dimension
- 8.55kg (18.85lbs) Weight
- Up to 10000 pages Max. Monthly Duty Cycle
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 20cpm in A4 (21cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono): Less than 14sec
- Reduce / Enlarge Range: 25 - 400%
- Multi Copy: 1 - 99 pages
- Copy Feature: ID Copy / N-UP Copy
- ITU-T G3 / ECM Compatible
- 33.6Kbps Modem Speed
- Up to 300 x 300dpi Fax Resolution
- Print Speed (Mono): Up to 20ppm in A4 (21ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 8.5 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 1200 x 1200dpi effective output Resolution
- Emulation: GDI
- Manual Duplex
- OS Campatibility: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / 2008R2 / 2008 / 2003, Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.8, Various Linux
- TWAIN Standard / WIA Standard Compatible
- Colour CIS Method
- Up to 1200 x 1200dpi Scan Resolution (Optical)
- Up to 4800 x 4800dpi Scan Resolution (Enhanced)
- Scan to PC
A Multifunction Laser Unit : Samsung M2070
The latest multifunction device to arrive from Samsung offers print, scan, copy and remote printing facilities to users looking for a monochrome environment.
Samsung Xpress M2070W
Samsung is one of the major UK players in mono laser printers and all-in-ones, and its new Xpress range caters for the increasing popularity of mobile devices by simplifying wireless connection with near-field communication (NFC).
alaTest has collected and analysed 12 reviews from magazines and websites. Opinions about the value for money and design are generally positive. The performance and usability also get good feedback, whereas some have doubts about the paper handling.