A Printer That Makes Your Smartphone Even Smarter
Print wirelessly and share effortlessly with the Samsung Xpress M2070W MFP. All it takes is a simple tap with its advanced NFC technology, Wi-Fi Direct, Google Cloud Print and powerful compatibility. Get Print On Tap! Simply Tap your mobile device to the Samsung Xpress M2070W to print virtually any content. 2013 BLI BUYERS LAB OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT Samsung Eco-Driver earned the 2013 ""Outstanding Achievement"" Award from Buyers Lab, Inc. Scan Scan images and send them directly to your mobile device.
With 3-in-1 versatility, the Samsung M2070W MFP streamlines workflow and ensures that your office's printing needs are running as efficiently as possible. With printing, copying and scanning functionality, the M2070W offers flexibility without barriers. A host of innovative features like ID Copy, N-up copy and Scan-to-email equip you with the necessary functionality needed to thrive in the fast-paced world of business.
Easy To Use
Designed for simple and intuitive operation the M2070W saves you precious time and effort. One Touch Eco Button Just One push of the ECO button and you can save on toner, paper, and energy. Print multiple pages on one sheet, change colour to greyscale or skip blank pages. One Touch WPS Button Connect quickly and securely to your wireless network with the touch of a button, via the one-touch WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup).
- Print, Copy, Scan
- Mobile Print, Eco Mode for Valuable Functions
- 600MHz Processor
- 2 x 16 Line LCD Display
- 128MB Memory
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / Wireless 802.11b/g/n Interface
- 310Watts (Printing) / 2.1Watts (Power Save) / 30Watts (Standby) Power Consumption
- Noise Level: Less than 50dBA (Printing, Platen Copying) / Less than 26dBA (Standby)
- 406 x 359.6 x 253mm (15.98" x 14.16" x 9.96") Dimension
- 7.4kg ( 16.31lbs) Weight
- Up to 10000 pages Max. Monthly Duty Cycle
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 20cpm in A4 (21cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono) : Less than 14sec
- Reduce / Enlarge Range: 25 - 400%
- Multi Copy: 1 - 99 pages
- Copy Feature: ID Copy / N-UP Copy
- Input Capacity: 150-sheet Standard Tray
- Media Type: Plain / Thick / Thin / Cotton / Colour / Preprinted / Recycled / Lables / CardStock / Bond / Archive / Envelope
- Media Size: A4 / A5 / Letter / Legal / Executive / Folio / Oficio / ISO B5 / JIS B5 / Envelope (Monarch, Com10, DL, C5) / Custom (76 x 127mm - 216 x 356mm / 3" x 5" - 8.5" x 14")
- Media Weight: 60 ~ 163g/m2 (16 ~ 43lb )
- Print Speed (Mono) : Up to 20ppm in A4 (21ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono) : Less than 8.5seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 1200 x 1200dpi effective output Resolution
- Emulation: GDI
- Manual Duplex
- OS Campatibility: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / 2008R2 / 2008 / 2003, Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.8, Various Linux
- TWAIN Standard / WIA Standard Compatible
- Colour CIS Method
- Up to 1200 x 1200dpi Scan Resolution (Optical)
- Up to 4800 x 4800dpi Scan Resolution (Enhanced)
- Scan to PC
Samsung Xpress M2070W
Samsung is one of the major UK players in mono laser printers and all-in-ones, and its new Xpress range caters for the increasing popularity of mobile devices by simplifying wireless connection with near-field communication (NFC).
alaTest has collected and analysed 1 review from magazines and websites. People are impressed by the paper handling.