From the monitor to the page with just One Touch
The ML-1860's Print Screen button – conveniently located on the printer control panel – lets you print the contents from your screen, quickly and easily, even when you’re away from your desk. Just one touch is all that it takes. With one click, there’s no more extra editing or cropping of unwanted content-clutter from original webpages or documents. If a single page is what you want, it’s what you’ll get. One simple press of a button prints your screen, as it appears on your monitor. Hold the button for more than two seconds and the ML-1860 prints the last object that you activated on your monitor. Now you can print anything, anytime.
Big features, small footprint
Looking for bigger performance from a desktop printer? Think smaller. Measuring a ultra compact 341 x 224 x 184mm (13.4 x 8.8 x 7.2in), the Samsung ML-1860 easily fits onto any size desktop while leaving plenty of room for you to get your work done. But don’t let the ML-1860’s ultra-compact size fool you: this is one featherweight who’s ready to take on the heavyweight contenders any day.
- Value added function: Screen Print, Anyweb
- 150-sheet cassette input capacity
- 100-sheet face down output capacity
- Paper size: A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Oficio, ISO B5, JIS B5, Envelope (Monarch, No.10, DL, C5), Custom.
- Paper type: Plain, Thin, Cotton, Recycled, Archive, Coloured, Pre-Printed, Label, Bond, Thick, Envelopes, Cardstock, Transparency.
- First print out time (mono) less than 8.5 seconds (from Ready Mode)
- Resolution up to 1200 x 1200dpi (effective output)
- SPL (Samsung Printer Language) print emulation
- Manual Duplex Print
- 300MHz processor
- High Speed USB 2.0 interface
- Noise level less than 50dBA (printing), less than 26dBA (standby)
- 8MB memory / storage
- OS compatibility: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 2003 Server / 2008 Server, Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.6, Various Linux OS
- Duty cycle (monthly) up to 5000 pages