From the monitor to the page with just One Touch
The ML-1865's Print Screen button – conveniently located on the printer control panel – lets you print the contents from your screen, quickly and easily, even when you’re away from your desk. Just one touch is all that it takes. With one click, there’s no more extra editing or cropping of unwanted content-clutter from original webpages or documents. If a single page is what you want, it’s what you’ll get. One simple press of a button prints your screen, as it appears on your monitor. Hold the button for more than two seconds and the ML-1865 prints the last object that you activated on your monitor. Now you can print anything, anytime.
Big features, small footprint
Looking for bigger performance from a desktop printer? Think smaller. Measuring a ultra compact 341 x 224 x 184mm (13.4 x 8.8 x 7.2in), the Samsung ML-1865 easily fits onto any size desktop while leaving plenty of room for you to get your work done.
- Value added function: Screen Print, Anyweb
- 150-sheet Cassette
- 100-sheet face down output capacity
- Paper size: A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Oficio, ISO B5, JIS B5, Envelope (Monarch, No.10, DL, C5), Custom
- Paper type: Plain, Thin, Cotton, Recycled, Archive, Coloured, Pre-Printed, Label, Bond, Thick, Envelopes, Cardstock, Transparency.
- First print out time (mono) less than 8.5 seconds (from Ready Mode)
- Resolution up to 1200 x 1200dpi (effective output)
- SPL (Samsung Printer Language) print emulation
- Manual Duplex Print
- 300MHz processor
- High Speed USB 2.0 interface
- Noise level less than 50dBA (printing), less than 26dBA (standby)
- 8MB memory / storage
- OS compatibility: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 2003 Server / 2008 Server, Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.6, Various Linux OS
- Duty cycle (monthly) up to 5000 pages
Samsung ML-1865 review
As cheap and versatile as all-in-one devices are these days, not everyone wants to pay for features they're unlikely to use, and the humble monochrome laserjet still has a place in the market. Samsung boosts the range available with the new ML-1865; an...
Samsung ML-1865W review
The ML-1865W is a very compact printer, but nevertheless it's easy to setup and use, produces good quality printouts at a rapid speed and is also economical to run.
alaTest has collected and analysed 341 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviews about the performance and value for money are generally positive. The print quality and size also get good feedback, but some have doubts about the paper handling. Ratings are divided on the noise.