Setup is a cinch with our secure, one-touch wireless connection.
The ML-1865W One Touch Wi-Fi Setting lets you connect quickly and easily. Simply select the WPS (WiFi Protected Set-up) button on the access point (router), press the WPS button on the printer and you’re done. Normally, you would have to spend time creating a wireless network name and manually entering a security key or password on all the wireless devices. But the ultra-convenient One Touch Wi-Fi Setting automatically configures — and protects — your wireless network for you.
Big features, small footprint
Looking for bigger performance from a desktop printer? Think smaller. Measuring a ultra compact 341 x 224 x 184mm (13.4 x 8.8 x 7.2in), the Samsung ML-1865W easily fits onto any size desktop while leaving plenty of room for you to get your work done.
- Value added function: WPS, Anyweb
- 150-sheet cassette input capacity
- 100-sheet face down output capacity
- Paper size: A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Oficio, ISO B5, JIS B5, Envelope (Monarch, No.10, DL, C5), Custom
- Paper type: Plain, Thin, Cotton, Recycled, Archive, Coloured, Pre-Printed, Label, Bond, Thick, Envelopes, Cardstock, Transparency.
- First print out time (mono) less than 8.5 seconds (from Ready Mode)
- Resolution up to 1200 x 1200dpi (effective output)
- PCL5e, SPL (Samsung Printer Language) print emulation
- Manual Duplex Print
- 375MHz processor
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless network interface
- Noise level less than 50dBA (printing), less than 26dBA (standby)
- 64MB memory / storage
- OS compatibility: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 2003 Server / 2008 Server, Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.6, Various Linux OS
- Duty cycle (monthly) up to 5000 pages
Samsung ML-1865 review
As cheap and versatile as all-in-one devices are these days, not everyone wants to pay for features they're unlikely to use, and the humble monochrome laserjet still has a place in the market. Samsung boosts the range available with the new ML-1865; an...
Samsung ML-1865W review
The ML-1865W is a very compact printer, but nevertheless it's easy to setup and use, produces good quality printouts at a rapid speed and is also economical to run.
alaTest has collected and analysed 341 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviews about the performance and value for money are generally positive. The print quality and size also get good feedback, but some have doubts about the paper handling. Ratings are divided on the noise.