Optimise your printing with Easy Eco Driver
Enjoy cost-optimised results every time you print thanks to Samsung’s Easy-Eco Driver. With this useful software, you’ll be able to accurately preview your document before printing and adjust quality, colour and other settings to meet your precise requirements and budget, as well as removing unnecessary text, images and other elements. You can even monitor savings, including paper, toner, energy and overall cost. Say goodbye to wasted printouts and discover more economically-efficient printing.
Simple and efficient printer management made easy
Discover simplified print management with Easy Printer Manager. This integrated EPM software allows you to quickly set up your device and monitor status using only simple-to-use software. Never worry about unexpectedly running out of toner again, as toner ordering, device discovery, application linking and other functions are all easily accessible with our Easy Printer Manager.
- One-touch Screen Print for Valuable Function
- Input Capacity and Type: 150-sheet Standard Tray
- Output Capacity and Type: 100-sheet Face Down
- Media Size: A4 / A5 / Letter / Legal / Executive / Folio / Oficio / ISO B5 / JIS B5 / Envelope (Monarch, Com10, DL, C5) / Custom (76 x 127mm - 216 x 356mm / 3" x 5" - 8.5" x 14")
- Media Type: Plain / Thick / Thin / Cotton / Colour / Preprinted / Recycled / Lables / CardStock / Bond / Archive / Envelope
- Up to 10-sheet Envelope Capacity
- Speed (Mono): Up to 20ppm in A4 (21 ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 8.5 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 1200 x 1200dpi effective output Resolution
- Emulation: SPL (Samsung Printer Langauge)
- Manual Duplex
- 300MHz Processor
- 2 LED (Toner, Status) Display
- High-Speed USB 2.0 Interface
- Noise Level: Less than 50dBA (Printing) / Less than 26dBA (Standby)
Ask & Answer
3 Questions3 Answers
How do I connect my Samsung ML-2165 printer to my wireless router please
wendy on 2013-05-04
Hi Wendy, Please follow the instructions on page 105 of your user manual which can be located at the following link. ht...
Samsung E-Support on 2013-05-09
what samsung printer will connect to my samsung galaxy tab 2, 7 inch .....
mark on 2013-05-25
Hi Mark, I would recommend any Samsung wireless printer. You can identify which models are wireless by the W at the end...
Samsung E-Support on 2013-05-27