Save time and earth with convenient one-touch eco mode
Just one touch of the ECO button selects the toner save mode. And if you want to do more, administrator can customise the ECO settings to also convert your printouts to two or four pages per sheet, as well as print in duplex as standard. And it doesn’t stop there. With the unique Result Simulator you can see exactly how much CO2, electricity and paper you have saved with the settings you’ve selected. Giving you real insight into the positive impact the Samsung ML-3310ND is having on your costs and the environment too.
Speedy printing from the very first page
Quit spending your life waiting by the printer. The ML-3310ND’s industry-leading first page out time will have your first high-quality print in your hands in 8 seconds from ready mode. With its rapid 31 page-per-minute print speed and professional-grade resolution, you’ll get print shop quality in the convenience of your own office. The only problem? What to do with all that new found time.
- Value added function: Eco button
- 250-sheet cassette & 50-sheet multi-purpose tray input capacity
- 150-sheet face down (1-sheet face up) output capacity
- 5 sheet envelope capacity
- Paper size: 76 x 127mm (3" x 5") ~ 216 x 356mm (8.5" x 14")
- Paper type: Plain, Thin, Thick, Thicker, Cotton, Coloured, Envelope, Transparency, Pre-Printed, Recycled, Labels, Bond, Card stock, Archive
- First print out time (mono) less than 6.5 seconds (from Ready Mode)
- Resolution up to 1200 x 1200dpi (effective output)
- PCL5e, SPLIBM ProPrinter, EPSON print emulation
- Built-in Duplex Print
- Samsung 375MHz processor
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10 / 100 Base-TX interface
- Noise level less than 51dBA (Printing), Background Noise Only (Less than 26dBA) (Standby)
- 64MB memory / storage
- OS compatibility: Windows 2000 / XP (32 / 64bits) / Vista (32 / 64bits) / 2003 Server (32 / 64bits) / 2008 Server (32 / 64bits) / 7 (32 / 64bits) / 2008 Server R2 (64bits) Various Linux OS: RedHat Enterprise Linux WS 4, 5 (32 / 64 bit) Fedora 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (32 / 64bit) SuSE Linux 10.0, 10.1 (32bit) OpenSuSE 10.2, 10.3, 11.0, 11.1, 11.2 (32 / 64bit) Mandriva 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2009.1 (32 / 64bit) Ubuntu 5.04, 5.10, 6.06, 6.10, 7.04, 7.10, 8.04, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10 (32 / 64bit) SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, 11 (32 / 64bit) Debian 4.0, 5.0 (32 / 64bit) Mac OS 10.3 - 10.6
- Duty cycle (monthly) up to 50000 pages
Samsung ML-3310ND review
The Samsung ML-3310ND mono laser printer is a speedy performer, producing good prints at a low cost. The control panel is fiddly, though, and network configuration may bamboozle those of a less technical bent.
A small, neat, mono laser, which is cheap to run and offers above average print. A bit slower in the real world than its specs suggest.
alaTest has collected and analysed 51 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviewers really like the value for money and paper handling. The print quality and usability are also appreciated.