Faster Speed & Printing Performance
Print documents (small or large) quickly thanks to Samsung’s Fast Speed printing.
Perfect for getting important work documents printed with high quality and zero fuss, the faster printing speeds will also help boost office productivity and enhance workflows.
A reliable and superior printer like this will quickly become a must-have business tool - you’ll wonder how your business ever functioned without one.
Streamline productivity with our Easy-to-Use Features
Settle for nothing less than brilliant printing solutions that are trouble-free. The simple OP panel, which features a new compass dial, a 4-line LCD display and a numeric keypad, provides a simple and easy way to take full control of your printing operation.
Featuring a new one-touch convenience eco button, which is easily found on the front panel and acts as a default setting once turned on, you can now combine two pages into one document. This helps you cut-back on costs by reducing paper and toner use, and therefore also lessens your impact on the environment. The OP panel also simplifies your workflow, with fewer buttons and unnecessary options to worry about. You can really produce amazing results in no time at all.
- Print function
- 520-sheet Cassette, 100-sheet Multi Purpose Tray @80g/m2, (550-sheet Cassette, 100-sheet Multi Purpose Tray @75g/m2)
- 500-sheet Face-Down
- 50 sheets from Cassette & 50 sheets from optional 1st Second Cassette, (Max. 100 sheets)
- 76 x 127mm (3" x 5") ~ 216 x 356mm (8.5" x 14"), (Envelope: Monarch, No10, DL, C5, C6, No9)
- Printer Default, Plain Paper, Thick Paper, Thin Paper, Bond Paper, colour Paper, CardStock, Labels, Transparency, Envelope, Preprinted, Recycled Paper, Archive, Extra Thick
- As fast as 7.8sec
- Resolution up to 1200 x 1200dpi (effective output)
- PCL5e, PCL6, KS / KSSM, KS5895, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON, PostScript3, PDF Direct V1.7, XPS v1.0
- Built-in Duplex Print
- Samsung 700MHz
- Ethernet 10 / 100 / 1000 Base TX, High Speed USB 2.0, Host USB 2 Port (Rear 1 Port & Front 1 Port), IEEE 1284B Parallel connector (Option), 802.11 b, g, n wireless network (Option)
- Less than 58dBA (Printing), Background Noise Only (Less than 30dBA) (Standby)
- 256MB (Max. 768MB) memory / storage
- Windows 2000 / XP (32 / 64bits) / Vista (32 / 64bits) / 2003 Server (32 / 64bits) / 2008 Server (32 / 64bits) / 7 (32 / 64bits) / 2008 Server R2 (64bits) Various Linux OS: RedHat Enterprise Linux WS 4, 5 (32 / 64bit) Fedora 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (32 / 64bit) SuSE Linux 10.0, 10.1 (32bit) OpenSuSE 10.2, 10.3, 11.0, 11.1, 11.2 (32 / 64bit) Mandriva 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2009.1 (32 / 64bit) Ubuntu 5.04, 5.10, 6.06, 6.10, 7.04, 7.10, 8.04, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10 (32 / 64bit) SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, 11 (32 / 64bit) Debian 4.0, 5.0 (32 / 64 bit) Mac OS 10.3 ~ 10.6 UNIX OS: Sun Solaris 9, 10 (x86, SPARC) HP-UX 11.0, 11i v1, 11i v2, 11i v3 (PA-RISC, Itanium) IBM AIX 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4
- 275000 sheets
Outstanding A4 Monochrome Departmental Printer
Outstanding A4 Monochrome Departmental Printer
One of the fastest lega-size monochrome printers available, the 65-ppm Samsung ML-6510ND has taken home a BLI Summer 2011 "Pick" for "Outstanding A4 Monochrome Departmental Printer.""A true departmental workhorse, the ML-6510ND proved the fastest of models tested in many of our key productivity tests," noted Marlene Orr, BLI's senior analyst for printers and A4 MFPs. " First-print times were faster than average in most file types tested so users will spend less time waiting for their jobs. Even more impressive, the unit is one of only a few models in this class tested to receive exellent overall ratings for print quality."
- About BLI Pck Awards
About BLI Pck Awards
Twice a year with its “Pick” awards, BLI gives special recognition in each category to those products that provided the most outstanding performances in BLI’s exhaustive lab tests.BLI’s durability test is unique among office product evaluations and uniquely qualifies BLI to assess reliability, which is a critical factor for buyers and IT directors, given that virtually all of the products are designed for use on networks.
- BLI Outstanding Monochrome Printer Line of the Year 2012
BLI Outstanding Monochrome Printer Line of the Year 2012
Once a year, BLI (Buyers Lab Institute) acknowledges the print manufacturers whose overall product lines are judged to be the best in their respective categories by virtue of their cumulative test results. BLI's awards stand alone in that they are based on a rigorous battery of lab tests that takes approximately two months to complete. The evaluation includes an extensive durability test, during a portion of which, each unit is run at the manufacturer's maximum duty cycle.
At Samsung, we are guided by strong values and ethical standards to ensure the highest quality in everything we do. As a company, we strive to help people live better lives.