With a 360MHz CPU and a generous 256MB memory, the SAMSUNG CLP-620ND range makes print jobs easy to process, store and handle.
The added features and processing power mean it’s suitable for the most demanding office environment.
Power Save Mode
Reduces the cost of printing and lowers the temperature of the machine, creating a more durable environment for the printer components. Less wear and tear means extended quality and fewer replacement parts needed.
- Colour Print
- 250-sheet cassette & 100-sheet multi-purpose tray input capacity
- 200-sheet face down output capacity
- Paper size: 76 x 127mm (3" x 5") ~ 216 x 356mm (8.5" x 14")
- Paper type: Envelopes, Labels, Card Stock, Bond, Archive
- First print out time (mono): 25 seconds
- First print out time (colour): 25 seconds
- Resolution up to 9600 x 600dpi (effective output)
- PCL5C, PCL6, SPL-C (Samsung Printer Language Colour) print emulation
- Built-in Duplex Print
- SAMSUNG CHORUS3 360MHz processor
- USB 2.0, Ethernet 10 / 100 Base TX interfaces
- Noise level less than 51dBA (Color printing & B/W printing) Less than 35 dBA (Standby)
- 256MB (Max. 512MB) memory / storage
- OS compatibility: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7, Windows server 2008 R2, Various Linux OS including Red Hat 8.0 ~ 9.0, Mandrake 9.2 ~ 10.1, SuSE 8.2 ~ 9.2 and Fedora Core 1 ~ 4, Mac OS X 10.3 ~ 10.6, Citrix Presentation Server, Windows Terminal Services
- Dimensions: 441.5 x 431 x 425mm
Samsung CLP-620ND - Colour Laser Printer
This single-function, colour laser printer should get through plenty of documents in good time.
alaTest has collected and analysed 199 reviews from magazines and websites. Ratings about the print quality and design are overall positive. The usability and build quality also get good reviews, but there are some criticalreviews about the value for money.