Capture yourself in one shot
2View Dual LCD (1.5" Front LCD)
The DV300F features a front LCD that makes taking group and other tricky self-portraits a snap. Play Children Mode animation to capture your child’s attention; let the group know just when to smile with Self Timer’s visual countdown. Be part of every image with the front LCD, preview self-portraits, then click, and effortlessly get perfect pictures with you in the middle of the action. With Jump Shot 2.0, quickly shoot images of your friends jumping around, and then create fun GIF animations.
Instantly Share and Store
With Built-in Wi-Fi capability, you can share any special or exciting moment on the move. Send photos by uploading to Facebook™, Picasa™, Photobucket™ or email directly from the camera. You can also upload videos to YouTube™ then sit back and wait for the rave reviews. The DV300F lets you upload photos to online cloud service, so you never need to worry about losing the pictures while on the go or limited memory size. Samsung Mobile Link allows you to directly send your images to your smartphone and tablet. You can also save the images to your PC with just one click using Auto Backup. No more searching for the cable - it’s that easy.
To learn more about Wi-Fi Connectivity, click here
* Only available for the DV300F
Add action to your still photos
With Motion Photo, you can freeze time around a moving subject to create enchanting images. Capture a spinning wheel while everyone else around it is still as a statue. Simply shoot the footage then select the area where you want the action, and the photo around it will freeze. It’s that easy.
- 1/2.3″ (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Effective Pixel: Approx 16.1MP
- Total Pixel: Approx 16.4MP
- Optical Image Stabilisation
- TTL Auto Focus (Centre AF, Multi AF, Object Tracking AF, Face Detection AF)
- Normal: 80cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 250cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Macro: 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 100cm ~ 250cm (Tele) Auto Macro: 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 100cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Centre-weighted, Face Detection AE
- ± 2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Auto WB, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent_H, Fluorescent_L, Tungsten, Custom
- Single image, Thumbnails, Advanced Slide Show, Movie Clip, Smart Album
- Mode: Movie, Smart Movie, PIP Movie Movie Size (Frame Rate): 1280 x 720 (30fps, 15fps), 640 x 480 (30fps, 15fps) 320 x 240 (30fps / 15fps), For Sharing (30fps / 15fps) Format: MP4 (Max. recording time: 20 min.) Sound Alive On / Off / Mute
- Samsung 5x Zoom Lens f = 4.5 ~ 22.5mm (35mm film equivalent: 25 ~ 125mm)
- 2.5 (W) ~ 6.3 (T)
- 5x Optical Zoom
- Still Image mode: 1x ~ 5x
- TFT LCD
- 3" (7.62cm) Main LCD 1.5" (3.8cm) Front LCD
- 3" (7.62cm), 460K dots + Front TFT LCD 1.5"(3.8cm), 61k dots
- Smart Auto: 1/8 ~ 1/2000 sec., Program: 1 ~ 1/2000 sec., Night: 16 ~ 1/2000 sec., Fireworks: 2 sec.
- Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash Off, Red-eye fix
- Wide: 0.2m ~ 4.1m, Tele: 0.5m ~ 1.6m
- Approx. 4 sec
- Mode: Smart Auto, Program, Scene, Live Panorama, Self Shot, Picture-in-Picture, Magic Frame, Funny Face, Photo Filter, Beauty Shot, Intelligent Portrait, Night Shot, Split Shot, Motion Photo, Jump Shot, Children, Close up, Artistic Brush
- Date & Time, Date, Off (user selectable)
Upload your images straight to Facebook with this Wi-Fi enabled budget compact.
Samsung DV300F review
If you want to enjoy taking pictures, the Samsung DV300F will help out enormously. The built-in creative filters are well implemented, innovative, and rather than being a set of obscure add-ons, they're something you'll actually want to use. It's also...
alaTest has collected and analysed 836 reviews from magazines and websites. Ratings about the value for money and image quality are generally positive. The portability and screen are also appreciated. Reviews are divided on the sensor. The energy...
Ask & Answer
5 Questions2 Answers
Is the main screen also touch screen?
didina on 2012-04-18
The answer is a big NO, neither of the 2 screens are touch screens ...........................
Yedu Raj Krishna on 2012-05-21
How does the WIFI really work, can it connect to passworded hotspots? becuase i dont see any keyboard & the sreen isn't a touchsreen.
Raymond on 2013-06-17
Hi Raymond, Please visit page 107 of the user manual which is located at the link provided for full instructions on how...
Samsung E-Support on 2013-06-18
Point & Shoot or Interchangeable Lens?
Which camera fits you? Choosing the right camera depends on a number of factors, like where you’ll be shooting and what you’re shooting for.