Get a whole new view
Get more from your lens, whether shooting a memorable landscape or the gang’s reunion around a restaurant table. By using the precision-cut PL20’s 27mm wide-angle lens, with its 5x optical zoom, you instantly cover a whole-horizon field of view. Now, you can capture full-scale memories of landmarks and landscapes, entire wedding parties and the tallest skyscrapers.
HD quality video. Now in a compact camera
The PL20 artfully combines a professional-grade still camera with a compact HD video camera. You get 720p HD quality video at 24 frames per second. Use the 5x zoom to get up close and vividly personal.
- Image sensor type: 1/2.33" (approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Image sensor (effective pixel): approx. 14.2 megapixel
- Approx. 14.48 MP
- Digital Image Stabilisation
- Focus type: TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Centre AF, Face Detection AF)
- Flash range: Wide: Normal: 80cm ~ infinity (Wide), 100cm ~ infinity (Tele) Macro: 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 100cm ~ 150cm (Tele) Auto Macro: 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 100cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Still Image Mode: Mode: Smart Auto, Program, DIS, Photo help Guide , Scene, Movie
- Focal length: f = 4.9 ~ 24.5mm ((f27 ~ 135mm 35mm film equivalent)
- Digital Zoom - Play mode: 1.0x ~ 12.5x (depends on)
- Lens F no. F3.5 (W) - F5.9 (T)
- TFT LCD Display
- 2.7" (6.9cm), 230K display
- Exposure control: Programme AE
- Exposure Metering: Multi, Spot, Centre-weighted, Face Detection AE
- Exposure compensation: ± 2EV (1 / 3EV steps)
- Exposure ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
Ask & Answer
9 Questions2 Answers
I lost my pl 20 's data cable .How can i get a new one? Or can you give me the code for tha cable?
nikos on 2011-09-14
Hi Nikos, you can purchase spare parts for Samsung products on the following website. www.4mysamsung.co.uk
Samsung customer service on 2011-09-28
How big is the internal memory?
me!! on 2012-04-03
This device features a 29mb internal memory which is only capable of hold a few photos. It is recommended that an extern...
Samsung Service on 2012-04-06
Point & Shoot or Interchangeable Lens?
Which camera fits you? Choosing the right camera depends on a number of factors, like where you’ll be shooting and what you’re shooting for.