Sleek, stylish and a touch of sophistication
The latest ST65 packs a lot of performance into an ultra-slim design. Measuring just over 17mm, the ST65 allows users to have the sleekest, most stylish compact camera around with 4 fascinating colours. It is slim enough to slip into a pocket, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
Get a whole new view
Get more from your lens, whether shooting a memorable landscape or the gang’s reunion around a restaurant table. By using the precision-cut ST65’s 27mm wide-angle lens, with its 5x optical zoom, you instantly cover a whole-horizon field of view. Now, you can now capture full-scale memories of landmarks and landscapes, entire wedding parties and the tallest skyscrapers.
- Image sensor type: 1/2.3" (approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Image sensor (effective pixel): approx. 14.2 megapixel
- Image sensor (total pixel): approx. 14.5 megapixel
- Digital Image Stabilisation
- Focus type: TTL Auto Focus (Multi AF, Centre AF, Face Detection AF, Object Tracking AF, Smart Face Recognition AF)
- Focusing range: Normal: 80cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 100cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Macro: 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 100cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Auto Macro: 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 100cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Soft+, Soft, Normal, Vivid, Vivid+
- Focal length: f = 4.9 - 24.5mm (27 - 135mm 35mm film equivalent)
- Digital Zoom - Still Image mode: 1.0x - 3.0x Play mode: 1.0x - 13.5x (depends on image size)
- Lens F no. F3.5 (W) - F5.9 (T)
- TFT LCD Display
- 2.7" main screen display
- Exposure control: Programme AE
- Exposure Metering: Multi, Spot, Centre-weighted, Face Detection AE
- Exposure compensation: ± 2EV (1 / 3EV steps)
- Exposure ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200 (up to 5M)
Ask & Answer
3 Questions1 Answer
My laptop doesn't have a CD drive. How can I install the program?
AVVP on 2011-09-07
Hi, please visit our website. Select ''Support''. Type full model code into the field provided. Select ''Software''. Dow...
Samsung Customer Service on 2011-10-05
Is it possible to obtain a printed version of the user manual for camera ST67 without having to print it all out myself?
Help other Samsung owners by Answering their question
Point & Shoot or Interchangeable Lens?
Which camera fits you? Choosing the right camera depends on a number of factors, like where you’ll be shooting and what you’re shooting for.