Clearer shots in the dark
F2.5 Bright lens
Enjoying a night out on the town? The F2.5 lens captures the light to take clearer shots in the dark. Capturing moments at night have never been easier with this bright F2.5 lens. From sunsets to candle lit dinners, enjoy the moments as they are and never worry about getting dark and blurry results or disturbing those around you with the bright flash of a camera.
Capture a vision that’s clearer and wider
16Mega Pixels / 5x / 25mm
With its remarkable 16.1MP high-resolution sensor, the slim, stylish ST66 delivers your memories in vivid, sharply-detailed images. The 25mm wide-angle lens ensures you’ll get a memorable group shots, with each and every person in the frame. Also, even if you’re shooting from far away, get as close as you’d like while maintaining optimal image quality with the 5x optical zoom.
See what you are going to get
With Live Panorama, you can capture every peak of a sprawling mountain range or every skyscraper in a magnificent city skyline to create astounding 180º panoramic images. And you can preview the image on the LCD before you even snap it. Just hold the shutter button, sweep across the scene and see what you’re going to get before you get it.
- 1/2.3″ (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD Image sensor
- Effective Pixel: Approx 16.1MP
- Total Pixel: Approx 16.4MP
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilisation)
- TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Centre AF, Face Detection AF, Object Tracking AF, Smart Face Recognition AF)
- • Normal: 80cm ~ infinity (Wide), 250cm ~ infinity (Tele) • Macro: 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 100cm ~ 250cm (Tele) • Auto Macro: 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 100cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Centre Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Samsung 5x Zoom Lens f = 4.5 ~ 22.5mm (35mm film equivalent: 25 ~ 125mm)
- F2.5 (W) ~ F6.3 (T)
- 5x optical zoom ratio
- • Still Image mode: 1x ~ 5x (Optical x Digital: 25x) • Play mode: 1x ~ 14.4x (depends on image size)
- TFT LCD Type
- 2.7" (6.9cm) Size
- 2.7" (6.9cm), QVGA (230K Dots) display
- • Smart Auto: 8 ~ 1/2000 sec. • Program: 1 ~ 1/2000 sec. • Night: 8 ~ 1/2000 sec.
Ask & Answer
7 Questions2 Answers
What is the best sim card to put in a Samsung ST66
Dave on 2012-06-10
The ST66 camera doesn't take a SIM card. You'd need to buy a MicroSD card. Anything from 2GB and Class 4 will work perfe...
CameraExpert on 2012-07-30
How can I find out how to work my camera Any instruction book
parker01 on 2012-06-26
Hi, you can download the user manual, which I had to do. I found the quick start guide that came with the camera pretty ...
wendy on 2012-07-09
Point & Shoot or Interchangeable Lens?
Which camera fits you? Choosing the right camera depends on a number of factors, like where you’ll be shooting and what you’re shooting for.